Horary Readings Round 8 - Questions

winter garden

Hello Minderwiz,

If this thread is still open may I please ask a question, I'm wondering whether I will enter any romantic relationships during the next three months?

Blessings,
WG

Minderwiz

Minderwiz, have you closed this thread? I apologize if I posted a question in a closed one but I didn't see a note about it.

No I haven't closed the thread!! I'm just slow at the moment :(

mahafrins

I just want to know if you see me get a new job in this month or the next?

Minderwiz

Another question if ok...will there be stability in my life next 6 months to 1 year ?
All areas..living situation..monetary..health..employment. let me know what if any areas i need to be really concerned about. thanks! If you do this question please PM. so i don't miss. feedback

Hi Ethereal,

This basically amounts to a detailed natal reading for the next six months. I think it's a little out of the scope of this thread, especially given pressures on my time at the moment. I'f you're prepared to wait, I may be able to fit it in later as a natal reading, though I have two or three prior demands after i finish this thread.

Alternatively, I could give you a very general view of your personal prospects for the coming six months or focus on one of the topics that you mention. Let me know which you want to go for and I'll fit you in.

Bonny

Hi Minderwiz,

May I have a general view of my personal prospects over the year please?

Brightest blessings,

B:)

LittleOne

Hi Minderwiz,

For a bit of fun I consulted a couple of psychics to start out my new year. One saw romance coming to me within the first quarter of the year, another went further out to around mid-year. I hardly feel romantic at all myself, and still a little hung up on a past romance! What does horary have to say for the next six months?

Thank you!

Ethereal

Hi minderwiz
general overview would be great! Please PM me when its done
so i can give feedback. thanks!

Ronia

4th house as end of the matter

Minderwiz, I had an "Eureka" moment! LOL I am re-reading Masha-allah in search of something and I suddenly realize that he speaks of the end of the matter being counted as 4th house (but then it was actually sign for him) but from the "Lord of the matter", the quesited, the what we seek! Why do we count now the 4th actual house and from the ascendant? I will redo the legal dispute chart from this post http://tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=4541958&postcount=64 , using Masha'allah's method! It changes everything but it makes so much sense, no? Because weare not interested in the end of the querent LOL , except if the question was about life or death, we are actually asking about the end of the matter, indeed! I must have been blind.

Ronia

Second learning question

My previous cnart is irrelevant as of today, please help me with this one.

A month ago I asked if anything romantic would happen between me and another person, we discussed it here:*http://tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p...1&postcount=81* I thought the answer was yes, Minderwiz, you had some (valid) reservations.

As of today I've had a few hints that something is brewing and I asked if I will have a relationship with this person? The chart was cast on January 31, 2016 at 10:30 am in Toronto. Aries is rising, the ascendant is good, Mars is me, the man is Venus.

I am well placed, in Scorpio, in the 7th - I do want to have this relationship, true, I like the man. The Moon is also placed in the 7th and she rules the 4th - I do have thoughts of being very serious with this relationship and I wouldn't mind if this person would become part of my family. I actually think he would be a great partner. I'm not sure if I correctly assume the Moon's meaning here but since she is ruling the 4th, it sounded appropriate and i am reluctant to take the Moon as him, his significator is available and placed appropriately, knowing his personality and achievements.

The thing that bothers me here is that the upcoming sextile between the man (Venus) and me (Mars) is going to be interrupted by this same Moon, which will sextile the man (Venus) first and then square the Sun, L5 before conjunct Mars (me).**Sextile is a Venusian aspect and I'd normally say that two sextiles, from the Moon and from Venus to Mars, with Venus receiving the Moon from Venus' triplicity and face, would mean "yes" but I'm afraid to be so positive, especially with the Moon/Sun square in between and the Sun will square Mars (me) at the same time Venus (he) will sextile me (Mars).*

The question is if the Moon as L4, or L10 for him, can be seen as preventing perfection here? Usually I don't see the Moon as preventing perfection since she co-signifies the querent and I wouldn't say "no" to this relationship nor would I willingly and consciously jeopardize it but... I have to ask. On the other hand, Venus exalts Mars and the man should be interested. Both significators are well placed house-wise, Venus is on the MC technically. He is in a position to act and indeed, I'd expect him to. If it wasn't for the Moon aspecting Venus first and square the Sun, I'd say he will approach me with a date in mind, at least.

To make it clearer for myself, the chain of events looks like Moon sextile Venus (man), Moon square Sun (L5), Moon conjunct Mars (me). All this while Venus (man) is still applying to sextile Mars (me). It looks like this Moon is somehow very singificant, being in the 7th as well, ruled by Mars and in Venus' triplicity and face...*

Minderwiz, help! Will the Moon or will she not prevent perfection and is it actually appropriate to see the Moon as prohibiting the matter?

More so, the last aspect of the Moon will be a sextile again - either to Jupiter or to the North Node, whatever one prefers. The chart is covered in sextiles.

P.S. One thing I would normally look at is the connection Venus-Sun, performed by the Moon here, because although I have no intention to sign any marriage documents ever again, the kind of relationship I'd like to have with this person is as close to marriage as I have intention to get with anyone. I'm not sure if I'd be allowed to do so though, the ancients didn't consider common law relationships as marriage. If I allow the connection Venus-Sun, then.... I'll become Venus and it will be one more indication that it will work out and I may actually be in a relationship with him.