yoga

leo ascendent

Benefics- sun (1),

Neutrals- moon (12)

Malefic-

**still typing**

WolfSwan

Hi CB,

If you're looking for a particular area to focus on I'm interested to see if anything comes up about me travelling or moving somewhere? I'm applying for some jobs interstate and it would be interesting to see what comes up in Vedic astrology on this :)

Cheers,

WS

CosmicBeing

Hey I'll try looking tomorrow and give my best guess with my knowledge of astrology. I'm falling asleep over here...hate the heat!!! Ruins my sleep.

WolfSwan

Hey I'll try looking tomorrow and give my best guess with my knowledge of astrology. I'm falling asleep over here...hate the heat!!! Ruins my sleep.

You should take some of our weather! It's been raining and stormy! Today is thankfully sunny but with a really cold bite! Looking forward to seeing what might come up (fingers crossed šŸ˜Š)

CosmicBeing

You should take some of our weather! It's been raining and stormy! Today is thankfully sunny but with a really cold bite! Looking forward to seeing what might come up (fingers crossed šŸ˜Š)

I can't even sleep even though I am tired. Lol

It was raining for like 2 or 3 weeks straight... Now a heat wave. They did say that we are going to have the worst hurricane season since 2012....

I just need to move more north where it stays cooler lol

WolfSwan

I can't even sleep even though I am tired. Lol

It was raining for like 2 or 3 weeks straight... Now a heat wave. They did say that we are going to have the worst hurricane season since 2012....

I just need to move more north where it stays cooler lol

Urgh that sounds painful! I don't mind a dry heat but can't stand humidity! Hope it cools down so you can get some sleep!

CosmicBeing

Hi CB,

If you're looking for a particular area to focus on I'm interested to see if anything comes up about me travelling or moving somewhere? I'm applying for some jobs interstate and it would be interesting to see what comes up in Vedic astrology on this :)

Cheers,

WS

Well Just looking the transits of May 28th 2016. Travels could happen.

Rahu being the mahadasha

Rahu and Jupiter are transiting your 1st house.. and Rahu & jupiter are aspecting the 9th house & 5th house
9th long distance travel & fortune/luck...5th dealing with pleasure, love, government minister/states person, children, etc.
Rahu naturally sits in 9th house.

Venus which is the bhukti lord is transiting your 10th house. Your venus naturally sits in 10th house.
Venus and sun transits 10th house.. but then aspects Saturn and Mars in 4th house which is house of home, lands, happiness, emotions, mother.

Saturn is aspecting Moon (in 6th house) & Rahu/jupiter in 1st house.
Mars aspects Ketu (in 7th house) & 11th house.
Sun is aspecting Saturn & Mars (in 4th)
Mercury aspecting 3rd house.
Ketu aspecting 11th house & 3rd
Moon aspect 12th.

To me this is showing a lot of mother and Father role. Sun which can be seen as father is aspecting 4th house of mother.
Moon is in 6th house (illness) and and aspecting 12th house (hospital)
Venus is over natal venus in 10th house.. 10th house represents the father too.

I don't think you will be traveling or moving for work. A lot of the transits are pointing to Mother and father related stuff. It is related to family. There are going to be delays and obstruction because of a mother I think. I think it is most likely going to be related to illness of the body because Moon is aspecting 12th house.

Rahu is aspecting 9th house (travels)
Ketu is aspecting 11th house (longevity of mother)

Rahu is great for increase traveling especially to foreign lands.

Ketu is also aspecting natal Ketu in the 3rd house... 3rd house is a house of communication, travels, partition of property, brothers & sisters, written/written communication, patience and preserverance.

I hope I am wrong but the transits are all pointing to something related to your mother and her health.

Also since Rahu mahadasha lord is transiting 1st house and aspecting 5th and 9th house (itself as well)
Venus bhutki is transiting 10th house with sun as well as natal venus...aspects 4th house with transiting saturns Mars as well as Saturn transit natal saturn. I still think delays are going to show up in your life and that will keep you in your home life.

Could be either or because I am so new to this lol

**As I said I am a beginning so I could be so very very wrong***

CosmicBeing

I can look at the chart of Rahu rulership. Because you are in rahu mahadasha.

WolfSwan

Wow that's complicated!! I don't understand much about aspecting or any of that.

Mother's health...not sure about that. She has been pretty healthy but I'll let you know if anything develops. So far nothing with the parents has eventuated...but I will keep an eye out for that and report back if something comes up.

I hope there is some travel and of course that I get the job in Melbourne and get to move. With the planet of travel in my 10th house, isn't that the career house? I am not family with the terminology used here so could t quite figure it out. I'm assuming you're using some planets obviously with Jupiter and Venus and the overs are something else with significance?

Thanks for looking into this and I'll report back if there is something!

CosmicBeing

Wow that's complicated!! I don't understand much about aspecting or any of that.

Mother's health...not sure about that. She has been pretty healthy but I'll let you know if anything develops. So far nothing with the parents has eventuated...but I will keep an eye out for that and report back if something comes up.

I hope there is some travel and of course that I get the job in Melbourne and get to move. With the planet of travel in my 10th house, isn't that the career house? I am not family with the terminology used here so could t quite figure it out. I'm assuming you're using some planets obviously with Jupiter and Venus and the overs are something else with significance?

Thanks for looking into this and I'll report back if there is something!

I'm still trying to wrap my head around it.. I get killer headaches sometimes when I analyze it too much lol.

Mahadasha means planetary ruler... vedic have planetary rulers in people lives for x amount of years.

Bhukti (Antar dasha) Is like a mini planetary ruler.

So yours is rahu...Rahu rules 9th house... which is a house of good fortune, far traveling, higher education, guru's of all kind, father teachings, spiritual etc.

Then you are in Venus bhukti (antar dasaha) and that sits in 10th house.
Venus rules 10th house and 3rd house.

Rahu in 9th house is also sitting with sun...Sun will become activated and Sun rules 1st house.

Aspects are where the house/planet is like shining it's rays towards.
Rahu aspects 5th, 7th, 9th places from it. = 1st house, 3rd (ketu), 5th(mars)
Sun aspects 7th place from it. = 3rd house (ketu)
Venus aspects 7th place from it. = 4th house.

1st house is self
3rd house is communication, written information/documents/etc, siblings, short travels, persistence/stamina.
5th house is love, pleasure, fun, children, speculative business, fame, arts.
4th house is mother, happiness, home, home land, house, property, land.

So this shows during this time period there might be a huge focus on career, how your present yourself to the world, your name in society, governemnt, business. This might come through your communication with others...you might be getting into a business that is heavily focused on communication and this is showing someone who is having to be the guru, counselor, etc.

This will affect yourself, the way you communicate with people, how you love and have fun in life...even might affect your perception of happiness.

10th house means more than just career.

I'm using rahu and venus because those are the most important transiting planets right not.

In your chart you are asking about Travel and Jobs.
9th house is ruled by Mars.
10th house is ruled by Venus.

Rahu & sun are in 9th house naturally
Venus is in 10th house naturally

Venus & sun transits 10th house
Aspects 4th house (containing Saturn & Mars)

Since mars is your natural planet for travels and is in 4th house with saturn.. I would see this as delays.

But, I am still a newbie..so still can be very wrong. Still trying to figure out transits. I made a slight prediction with my transits...this week. But, I am getting better at the dasa system lol.

I could read your last dasa time period if you be cool with that and see how well I am progressing with that.

Maybe a horary chart is better for this question?