Marseille Sophistique

gregory

Indeed I have (I backed it) - and I really rather like it. It's so sort of delicate and even a bit restrained - but also very TdM.

AND it has a Happy Squirrel (though you may not be able to buy that now...)

delizt

I've ordered it, so when I received I'll see if I get the Squirrel, hope so!

kalliope

I like the look of this, thanks for posting! I've been on a TdM kick lately, and this is an interesting redrawing.

blue_fusion

The creator is here in Aeclectic! I remember seeing the thread of this deck in the Tarot Deck Creations section last year. Like Gregory said, the look is restrained and delicate in a very wonderful way. I like the fact that he chose something "dirty" over a cream background. I hope the deck gets funded.

ETA: Here's the thread of the deck in the creations section: http://tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=219116&highlight=sophistique

gregory

That's VERY odd - when I used your link, I got into an unlogged in page for that thread...

Le Fanu

I LOVE this deck. I'd like to get one - but where does it come from? *Customs alarm bells ringing*

Will look into it.

gregory

I LOVE this deck. I'd like to get one - but where does it come from? *Customs alarm bells ringing*

Will look into it.
The US. But at $20, it shouldn't get hit...

blue_fusion

That's VERY odd - when I used your link, I got into an unlogged in page for that thread...

That happens to me often! Except today, for some reason (it could be that I'm using Firefox today and that I usually use Chrome on my laptop or my phone's browser). I don't know what causes it, though. it could be because the link does not have a "www" in front of it? I vaguely remember clicking on a link which led me to an unlogged in AT page and I either addedor removed a www to the url et voila, it showed that I was logged in. Strange.

garmonbozia

I have one of these from the Kickstarter campaign. Great deck, especially for the price.

I wish I could find the source of those telescoping boxes! I would love to buy some blank ones!