If a person is intuitive, psychic, clairvoyant etc

Sun, moon or rising sign

• Total voters

MareSaturni

stella01904 said:
My stuff that I mentioned is in the 12th house:
"12TH HOUSE

The Twelfth House is about endings. It is about your hidden strengths and weaknesses. It is also about institutions such as hospitals, jails, libraries and the armed services. Other exoteric and esoteric keywords include: Institutions, fears, hidden enemies, the collective unconscious, spirituality, unredeemed karma, selfless service to humanity.

SIGN: SCORPIO

Intense, magnetic, penetrating perception, power to confront. Can be destructive, vengeful, jealous, overly dramatic."

Not quite sure what to make of all that, lol.

Wow. I have...erm...three planets in this house. Mars, Pluto and Mercury. Should I be worried? :D

My moon is in Aries so that would me a non-intuitive person...but they say fire is connected to the spirit...does intuition belong to the water (emotion) or to the fire (spirit)? Humm...

~YUKO

Bat Chicken

huredriel said:
Yep we most certainly have the same first name :) ....... fraid I'm not too hot on the astro stuff as yet ....... I kinda pick up bits as I go along!
Me neither - but it sure is interesting...! :) I hope to pick up more...

TemperanceAngel

I have my Sun and Moon in Cancer and Leo. How do I vote?

cheekyminx

Hi TA :)

Just choose Sun - Cancer option.

Indigo Rose

I was doing some research and came across this Astro Psychic Study

From what I read the 8th house(Scorpio's house) placements are actually more statistically significant than 12th house placements in looking at psychic abilities in the chart.

In the study these key aspects to Mercury and Moon were found to be statistically significant. Keep in mind it is a very small sample.

Mercury Sextile Mars
Mercury Sextile Jupiter
Mercury Sextile Venus
Moon Sextile Uranus

Another key link: Moon Sextile or Trine Neptune

Looking at it from this angle, I have a Mercury Sextile Venus...with Venus in the 8th House; a Moon Sextile Neptune with Neptune in Scorpio. :bugeyed:

huredriel

Thanks for posting that Indigo Rose ....... my Moon trines my Asc (Neptune) and this bit caught my eye :D

Your psychic abilities are also highly developed, and could be tapped and further refined to the point of clairvoyance, telepathic communication, and so on. Periodically, throughout your life you are apt to have a deep involvement in mysticism, dreams, and inner exploration.

stella01904

miss_yuko said:
Wow. I have...erm...three planets in this house. Mars, Pluto and Mercury. Should I be worried? :D

Hi Yuko ~
Probably not. It also has to do with legacies, inheritance and the like. There aren't any "bad" houses, they all have a downside.

My moon is in Aries so that would me a non-intuitive person...but they say fire is connected to the spirit...does intuition belong to the water (emotion) or to the fire (spirit)? Humm...
My daughter has an Aries sun, a Sagg moon and Libra rising, and she's very psychic. Favorite phrase?
"I TOLD YOU SO!!!!" :D

There is a lot more that comes into play than one's chart, I think. Some of it is practice, some of it is one's environment....

MareSaturni

stella01904 said:
My daughter has an Aries sun, a Sagg moon and Libra rising, and she's very psychic. Favorite phrase?
"I TOLD YOU SO!!!!" :D

There is a lot more that comes into play than one's chart, I think. Some of it is practice, some of it is one's environment....

Definitely. It's like people with music...some are born with 'musician ears'...an "absolute hearing" that allows them to identify instruments, chords and everything. But if the family doesn't have a tradition with music, like having all it's children to learn an instrument, such gift may never become known because the person has had no chance to practice it. Same thing with intuition...i guess the natal chart will tell you if you have the natural gift for that or if you'll have a greater dificulty to learn it. It doesn't make impossible.

:D :D :D

~YUKO

sharpchick

My Sun is in Scorpio, my Moon is Sagittarius and my rising sign is Libra.

On the topic of psychic energy, I like the perspective of one of my very dear friends. He says we all have psychic abilities, both receptive and projective, but some of us "flex" our psychic muscles more frequently than others. He feels that the psychic muscle is like any other - if you don't use it, you lose it.

Indigo Rose

miss_yuko said:
Definitely. It's like people with music...some are born with 'musician ears'...an "absolute hearing" that allows them to identify instruments, chords and everything. But if the family doesn't have a tradition with music, like having all it's children to learn an instrument, such gift may never become known because the person has had no chance to practice it. Same thing with intuition...i guess the natal chart will tell you if you have the natural gift for that or if you'll have a greater dificulty to learn it. It doesn't make impossible.
~YUKO

sharpchick said:
...He says we all have psychic abilities, both receptive and projective, but some of us "flex" our psychic muscles more frequently than others. He feels that the psychic muscle is like any other - if you don't use it, you lose it.

Two excellent points here.

I believe all people have the capacity to operate in the psychic realm; the variance comes in on how this expressed and the level of natural ability versus having to work at attaining it...Yoko's musical talent analogy is excellent.
Carrying it a bit further, there are some people who express their talent in music...even without having received formal training. Then there are others who can indeed learn to play an instrument, but only through hard work and constant practice.

This is the same with psychic gifts. Some are born expressing these things naturally, with no effort...it just happens. While others grow into their psychic expression through diligent efforts at opening their intuitive channels.

I think Astrology, Numerology, and Palmistry do reveal patterns for these variations in psychic abilities. They don't ever rule them out...but they can show where there is a natural ability and how it may be expressed.

It's the old Nature versus Nurture argument....I say it's both. It takes a combination of natural ability and the nurturance of the gifts to truly grow in the use of psychic expression.

:heart: