Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

One Card, One Sentence Game # 140

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
Empress/Temperance
There is a YES possibility here, with an emphasis on making sure that you are putting yourself first and then you will be happy and well balanced with eachother.



Q: How will K be feeling later this evening?
Six of cups
Nostalgic, wanting to do something they used to enjoy.


Why do I find AC repulsive?
Top   #961
SabrinaSpellman's Avatar
SabrinaSpellman  SabrinaSpellman is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Apr 2013
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,283
SabrinaSpellman 
Citizen

SabrinaSpellman's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Six of cups
Nostalgic, wanting to do something they used to enjoy.


Why do I find AC repulsive?
7 of swords
Not your type, doesn't seem trust worthy. You feel on your toes with him

His feelings for me recently?
Top   #962
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabrinaSpellman View Post
7 of swords
Not your type, doesn't seem trust worthy. You feel on your toes with him

His feelings for me recently?
Eight of swords
He's avoiding feeling anything for you but at the same time realizes it takes strenuous effort to keep you off his mind

What can I do to really really cheer her up these six months?
Top   #963
Pargatho  Pargatho is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 26 May 2017
Location: California, USA
Posts: 315
Pargatho 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Eight of swords
He's avoiding feeling anything for you but at the same time realizes it takes strenuous effort to keep you off his mind

What can I do to really really cheer her up these six months?
King of Cups (Whimsical Tarot)

I see a trip to a beach or an island nation. If that isn't viable, then be a good-hearted and loving friend. Perchance introduce her to someone who lives near the beach or is from an island nation and has blonde hair / blue eyes. Tall and skinny. I'm also seeing the letter "R".

Q. Tell me about me and RVN.
Top   #964
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 
Citizen

We live on an island so the beach it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pargatho View Post
King of Cups (Whimsical Tarot)

I see a trip to a beach or an island nation. If that isn't viable, then be a good-hearted and loving friend. Perchance introduce her to someone who lives near the beach or is from an island nation and has blonde hair / blue eyes. Tall and skinny. I'm also seeing the letter "R".

Q. Tell me about me and RVN.
Six of wands
This is a connection ripe for success, it will serve as a foundation for other successful ventures too.

How will our trip be if we decided to go out tomorrow?
Top   #965
empress's dress  empress's dress is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Aug 2016
Location: []
Posts: 3,249
empress's dress 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
We live on an island so the beach it is

Six of wands
This is a connection ripe for success, it will serve as a foundation for other successful ventures too.

How will our trip be if we decided to go out tomorrow?
chariot. you might feel rushed. remember to take time to appreciate everything around you even if there is a line, a traffic jam or bad weather.

will this newly unhappy tree, that was pruned way too much for no reason by people who are incompetent, grow again to its previous shade giving loveliness?

Save
Top   #966
SabrinaSpellman's Avatar
SabrinaSpellman  SabrinaSpellman is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Apr 2013
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,283
SabrinaSpellman 
Citizen

SabrinaSpellman's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by empress's dress View Post
chariot. you might feel rushed. remember to take time to appreciate everything around you even if there is a line, a traffic jam or bad weather.

will this newly unhappy tree, that was pruned way too much for no reason by people who are incompetent, grow again to its previous shade giving loveliness?

Save
5 of pents
No I'm afraid it may not grow back at all...

Why is X being resistant with me?
Top   #967
amaya1's Avatar
amaya1  amaya1 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Nov 2012
Location: Italy
Posts: 18,436
amaya1 
Citizen

amaya1's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabrinaSpellman View Post
5 of pents
No I'm afraid it may not grow back at all...

Why is X being resistant with me?
Hierophant

No he will not be resistant but not either warm

_
Does A think of me
Top   #968
empress's dress  empress's dress is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Aug 2016
Location: []
Posts: 3,249
empress's dress 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabrinaSpellman View Post
5 of pents
No I'm afraid it may not grow back at all...

Why is X being resistant with me?
heartbreaking
Top   #969
empress's dress  empress's dress is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Aug 2016
Location: []
Posts: 3,249
empress's dress 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya1 View Post
Hierophant

No he will not be resistant but not either warm

_
Does A think of me
8 of swords

he tries not to but does

how to save the tree?
Top   #970


 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.