Heartbreak spread

moon_light

I just made this spread for someone who's going through some serious heartbreak, so I thought I'd share it. It was very readable from my end.

1*2*3
*4*5*

1. What do I need to know about how it ended?
2. What will help me let it go?
3. What can I do to take care of myself?
4. Who can help me?
5. What will give me hope moving forward?

Daisy Flyer

I like your ideas

A suggestion would be that, before learning about how it ended, what could be learned from the relationship itself.

Sometimes, one individual may not be appropriate for another, or, that it was simply the wrong time. There are qualities to be explored in these two situations that I can think of in addition to the ones I can't.

moon_light

A suggestion would be that, before learning about how it ended, what could be learned from the relationship itself.

Sometimes, one individual may not be appropriate for another, or, that it was simply the wrong time. There are qualities to be explored in these two situations that I can think of in addition to the ones I can't.

That's a good idea for a card to add. This person was, however, very self-aware concerning the relationship, so it didn't seem to be too relevant that time. It wasn't my place to answer it with her. But in the future, it might be good.

Owl Tarot

I would also like this add, just like I enjoy this spread generally. No bullshit, all around nice spread to help the querent get over a painful experience.

Sunshineseeker

Thank you, this was beautiful and helpful.