Intensive Deck Study Reboot!

Mi-Shell

I am not IDS-ing right now
So one of you people should open the new thread, keep tabs on who is working with what deck and put that into post 1....
Go guys go!!
I will probably join up after Winter Solstice, when I have time for such pleasures.....

Soaring Eagle

I have also wanted to join this group, but due to a lack of postings, I wasn't sure if this group was still active. I've sent a PM to zan chan to see if he would either add me to this group, if he is still maintaining it, or allow someone to start a new thread. He is still posting frequently on another thread. Maybe he's lost interest in this one. As everyone seems a little iffy about starting a new thread, I could do that, if nobody else wants to.

Minotauro

I too thought about doing the new thread myself but I thought somebody with more experience in this kind of threads should do it X) haha ,plus its kind of a responsability, there's a reason zan chan stoped doing it haha , maybe it was too troublesome to keep it =P haha , but if you're up to it , go ahead! you could just copy paste the first post , or change it as you see fit. guidelines or whatever haha

Marieve

As everyone seems a little iffy about starting a new thread, I could do that, if nobody else wants to.

Hi Soaring Eagle,

If you feel that you want to, have time to keep an eye on it etc. I think you would do us great favour. Thanks.

I'm already thinking about my strategy and would love to hear about others.
Excited.

I think it probably should be in Study Groups and it would be good to PM moderator Sulis, who keeps the index.

Soaring Eagle

I sent a PM to Sulis, and she suggested that I may start a new thread. It is now posted.

Ivy Rhiannon

yay thanks soaring eagle! however...I couldn't find the link in Study groups. Does it have its own subforum?