Dear Tarot passionates,

Here is THE News:

Rolling drums..........

CHOSSONS decks are AVAILABLE !!

Tarot de Marseille Héritage website had just been updated

http://tarot-de-marseille-heritage.com/english/catalogue_chosson1736.html

You have now possibility to offer yourself or offer to others:

The Tarot of François CHOSSON 1736

A dual package Madenié/Chosson for gourmets.

Two Chossons for cautious collectioners: Limited edition 3000 numbered exemplary.

Tomorrow first decks will be posted for quickest of you and next week should be worst than ever as I feel it.

This edition is result of many months of work, patience, administration struggles, questions, tests and other funny things.

I have wasted my own bank account but it was for a good aim don't you think ?

Now I am going to take care of packaging operations and give you a "rendez vous" here for your first reactions.

Enjoy it !!

And.... Bonne Année 2013 for all of you !!

Yves REYNAUD said YLM

Bluefeet

Wonderful news! Congratulations! I just placed my order for two decks. :) Thank you for all the work you put into this project and finally making them available!

KhonsuMes

And I just ordered another two!

Thank you,
Matt

MoonGypsy

i am very much wanting to order one...Hopefully--soon!

Bluefeet

I received a confirmation email from Yves saying that my decks will soon be shipped. So excited! :thumbsup:

MoonGypsy

I received a confirmation email from Yves saying that my decks will soon be shipped. So excited! :thumbsup:

Oh that is exciting! i am hoping to order before the day is over...i hope so, anyway...:)

Le Fanu

Wonderful! This weekend I shall have a play around with my Pierre Madenié as I'm not sure which I want to order a 2nd copy of; the Chosson or another Madenié.

But I shall definitely be ordering this one. Either one or two copies.

Heartfelt congratulations on your services to the world of tarot, Yves...

Patrick Booker

Have ordered two copies. It looks a lovely piece of work.

Patrick

Bluefeet

I've received my Chosson TdM and it's absolutely gorgeous! I immediately noticed that the card stock is slightly thinner than the Madenié facsimile which makes it easier to handle, the size is also smaller and therefore closer to the original deck. The deck itself is carefully packaged in a two-part box and wrapped in a reproduction of Chosson's own wrapper with two beautiful Griffons.

The details and colors of this deck are simply amazing. Well done, Yves! :heart:

Le Fanu

Just ordered!

Very curious to see whether this deck has the ghostly images like the Madenié.

Very excited!