THE Facsimile of François CHOSSON tarot soon available

Yves Le Marseillais

Tarot of marseille heritage newsletter n° 1

TAROT OF MARSEILLE HERITAGE NEWSLETTER N° 1

Marseille 25th June, 2013

Hello to all and all,
Here are fresh news on the current events of the site and the close projects.
Good reading,
Yves Reynaud

Additions on the site Tarot of Marseille Heritage. Com
- A section "Testimonies" informs you at the moment about returns of those who were kind enough to testify of their impressions having bought or a Tarot of Pierre Madenié, or a Tarot of François Chosson. Often, the purchase of the first one result in purchasing the following one. Here:
http://tarot-de-marseille-heritage.com/english/testimonies.html

- A link towards the site of the Italian researcher Andréa VITALI an enthusiast too of Tarots. Here
http://tarot-de-marseille-heritage.com/english/links.html

- An adaptation of the prices because the transport costs increased. Here
http://tarot-de-marseille-heritage.com/english/boutique.html
The new Tarot:
- Having envisaged many candidates, I decided on the name of the happy winner: it will be the Tarot of MasterCard and Engraver Claude BURDEL dated 1751.
This card maker been born in France, near Lyon formed in this city before emigrating (as many other French cardmakers) towards nearby Switzerland.
He will settle in Fribourg and will make a fortune there, getting married to young Switzerland and will be at the origin of a renowned lineage of cardmakers.
I have manages to put the hand on a wrapper of this card maker what is always pleasant and will allow a beautiful packaging of the game to come. To be issued early 2014.

Convention of the I.P.C.S in Switzerland/La Tour-de-Peilz. 20th to 22nd September, 2013.
Member of this association of playing cards collectors, I am going to redo a pilgrimage in these «country of tarots " whom is Switzerland.

At this occasion, I planned to visit at least four Museums in addition to my participation in this annual Convention.
This to collect further information, pictures of unpublished Tarots and to negotiate the necessary reproduction rights.
It will allow me to compare several originals of the Tarot of Claude BURDEL as to propose you the best one.
Concerning the Convention I.P.C.S (International Playing Card Society), note that an Exhibition: " game and divination: the revealed Tarot " will be declared open to the Swiss Museum of the Game in this occasion on Friday, September 20th, 2013. See Here:

Http: // i-p-c-s.org / diary.html
Do not hesitate to submit me your suggestions and ideas as to improve the site, publish unpublished or out of print Tarots.
The private collectors are welcome also…
Rendez vous in Autumn, 2013 for the next Newsletter with I hopes for it, of good news.

Good Summer, 2013 in all and all!!

Cordially.

Yves Reynaud says Yves Le Marseillais

Bluefeet

Claude Burdel is the next to be published? How exciting! Thanks for the update. :)

DeToX

Burdel is a fantastic tarot. Great news. The modern reproductions don't seem to look much like the originals IMO, otherwise I'd have bought one already.

I mentioned JPP before, I would like to see such a facsimile deck. :)

Cheers and good luck!

KhonsuMes

Burdel 1751 - Hurray!

Great news on the 1751 Burdel as the next deck to be published.

I think this deck may contain my favorite TdM Soleil card. The Burdel card is just bursting with happiness, the boys jumping and dancing with joy.

eltarot78

This is a excellent news that the next deck to be published is Burdel,
I'm fascinated by the pips cards.

Yves, apparently going to be very busy and entertaining, take it easy and enjoy the ride, it shows that you are very anxious, you go ahead a month in your report and besides you until this overlooking your birthday :D

I for now I can not wait for either 2014 :D

my suggestion if you can, I would like to see in the gallery of your site is the 22 of Joseph Feautrier :)

I wish you a very good trip and much success in your negotiations

Yves Le Marseillais

FACSIMILE FRANCOIS CHOSSON NEARLY SOLD OUT

Marseille 25th December 2014

Hello all amatores and passionates of Tarot,

A quick note to informs you that my facsimile of François CHOSSON 1736 is very close to be sold out...
All those who need a back up copy are invited to act in due time because I won't be able to redo it for a moment because my printing goals are full for next four coming years.

Enjoy this last days of 2014 and be ready for a roaring 2015 New Year.

Salutations from Marseille City Capitale of Tarot
France
Old €UROPE

YLM