Your Most Trusted Deck?

momentarylight

For deeply personal questions and issues I go straight to the Osho Zen these days. I have it on a phone app so can carry it everywhere.

But I also love the Tarot of the Crone and various of the Marseille.

Sulis

Either the CBD Tarot de Marseilles or The Wild Unknown Tarot.

Wendywu

If I really want to know something then it's Ironwing.

BodhiSeed

For me it is the RWS, usually the Albano Waite version.

VampTarot23

Vision Quest

Celtictarot

My best deck seems to be the Goddess Tarot. But it is more a gentler deck for packing a punch. Otherwise I have no cards in my possession for that.

Lil Red

For me it has to be my Ghost & Spirit tarot. It sure knows where to hit the spot without toning down in anything.

Aeric

Why are these decks your go-to for the deep issues? What places these ones above others you may have?

Gay Tarot cuts to the heart of issues I might have and presents them in a razor-sharp, extremely practical view. There is less esoteric symbolism than other decks, but I glean extraordinary amounts of meaning from the body language, the relations between the characters in numbered cards, all serving to create a detailed story of how I might frame my issue. It is a firm, but accommodating deck, refusing to sugarcoat but always touching on every aspect openly. It says to me "This is who you are, this is how you can deal, because you know it's you."

No other deck states "Know Thyself" to me stronger than this one.

lilangel09

Lunatic Tarot

I've read with it on and off for a little over 6 years. My first deck.

I can just relate to it very well, and it reads like an old friend. I had a hard time relating to people at the time I started because I was super morbid and morose, and the deck fit my experiences and worldview to a T. I definitely needed a dark deck. I couldn't relate to anything but.

Been through a lot together. Learning to read, reading for people on AT for the first time, dreams of spirits, funny stuff, terrible stuff, coincidences, etc.

Can't believe it's been 6 years.

FYI - I can get similar/essential straight answers from an IIT or Aquarian, but I like using my Lunatic more because I tend to get a little extra info.

Cocobird55

Victorian Romantic. This has been my go-to deck ever since I bought the first edition. I can understand what this deck is trying to say to me.