wheel of fortune as timing

re-pete-a

Your right there about the cards being picked up then used for that timing question.
Used to write the question, then, when the reading was finished that question was dealt with. Though it did sort of become flat by that time.

Another set of cards available for that purpose would be a good idea.

KafkasGhost

I like that, too. Now I know what to do with that deck that's just not speaking to me! I'll put it to work...

I've been resisting trying to deal with timing but the fact is, people want to know the when just as much as the whatwhyhow. This will be good to try. I just have a question for clarification, nisaba, what do you mean by

"Aces are one of the time-frame..."

I'm not sure what you mean by that? Just asking here in case anyone else is wondering...

nisaba

KafkasGhost said:
"Aces are one of the time-frame..."

I'm not sure what you mean by that? Just asking here in case anyone else is wondering...
Well, if Wands are days, the Ace Wands would be one day. If Pentacles are years, the Ace Pentacles would be one year.

I don't know how to make it any simpler than that.

re-pete-a

It seems most aren't interested in any more than a year down the track anyhow.

More like sooner the better.

KafkasGhost

nisaba said:
Well, if Wands are days, the Ace Wands would be one day. If Pentacles are years, the Ace Pentacles would be one year.

I don't know how to make it any simpler than that.

This is the explanation I needed, thanks!

nisaba

<smile> Pleasure.

thorhammer

Re: the original question, I would read it as either "soon" or "it's out of your hands so quit bothering yourself about it" :D

\m/ Kat

The Fish

I have to agree with nisaba and re-pete-a, that cups equal months and coins equal years, and I am just as guilty of wanting it now, rather than seeing that it could be a long time in coming.

And I do agree with what everyone has said that the wheel is either soon, or, as my instinct told me when the card was turned over, when it's ready to happen - fate.

xx

SunChariot

The Fish said:
What have people experienced, or think, the wheel fo fortune may represent as 'when' something is going to happen?

Normally I wouldn't ask a timing question as I can never really work out what it is saying - and I apologise if this question has been asked before.

I kind of thought it was probably saying 'when the time is right', but I also get the feeling it could be representing a certain moment, and with new year coming up, even though I wouldn't have really thought this was a card for new year, may be...?

To me the Wheel of Fortune coming up in a timing question would be saying point blank that there is no way to pin down the timing of ityet as it depends on outside influences that are outside or your control. When these fall into place, then the event will happen. But it is not yet known when they will fall into place.

Babs

SunChariot

nisaba said:
Well, in my timing method, none of the Majors give you a definite timing the way the minors do. Instead, they tell you that an event will come about once you have mastered the basic message of the Major that came out, and that it is entirely down to how hard the client works on that issue.

That is also how my timing method works.

Babs