Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Words of Positivity Game

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Tutu wearing rascal

DDwarks 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadhwen View Post
Two of Pentacles rx. They say you can loosen up now, you have more opportunities than you had before so a lot can be taken off your shoulders!

Q: Something positive about my weight loss?
6 of Swords (base Devil)
You have truly changed your relationship with food and from now on, emotional eating won't be an issue.

Q. A message from my Ancestors please.
Top   #131
Citizen

Galadhwen 

FB: That's right, thank you for the reading!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDwarks View Post
Q. A message from my Ancestors please.
Five of Wands. If you have something competitive you're participating right now, they're letting you know that you have their full support and they are proud of you. Above all: lean on them when your roots are being shaken, you don't have to strive alone.

Q: Something positive about the rest of March 2017?
Top   #132
Resident

DarkWolf 

@Galadhwen

Queen of Wands + Ace of Cups

You will meet a vibrant person with potential romantic attraction. If not romantic, you will still enjoy friendship, good health, and a lucky streak.

Question: Where can I find X papers?
Top   #133
Citizen

Galadhwen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWolf View Post
@Galadhwen

Queen of Wands + Ace of Cups

You will meet a vibrant person with potential romantic attraction. If not romantic, you will still enjoy friendship, good health, and a lucky streak.
FB: Sounds good to me, these two cards popped up a lot this month. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWolf
Question: Where can I find X papers?
Five of Pentacles. Hmm, if you meant papers about X topic, this card suggests you are going to go from person to person (like the beggar/homeless people in the original card) that's going to link you to finding your papers. The places you're going to visit seem to be civil service in theme: non-profit organizations, community centers, and orphanages/hospitals/places of worship (referring to the original card).

If you meant X's papers try finding it in their workspace.

Q: Something I can look forward about April 2017?
Top   #134
Citizen

EmpyreanKnight 

Quote:
Q: Something I can look forward about April 2017?
RWS

3 of Cups

A: I'm going to respond to the spirit of your question and give you something to look forward to this June 2017. This is a very auspicious card, and it says that you will celebrate a victory that would be very important for you personally. Congratulations in advance!

----

Q: Something good about my important WL venture.
Top   #135
Citizen

Galadhwen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpyreanKnight View Post
RWS

3 of Cups

A: I'm going to respond to the spirit of your question and give you something to look forward to this June 2017. This is a very auspicious card, and it says that you will celebrate a victory that would be very important for you personally. Congratulations in advance!

----

Q: Something good about my important WL venture.
FB: I think I know what it speaks of, thank you so much! It's a good sign 😀

Page of Swords reversed. You definitely are more capable and more savvy than your competitors! Helps you get ahead.

Q: Something good about my career life? Currently unemployed.
Top   #136
Citizen

EmpyreanKnight 

Quote:
Q: Something good about my career life? Currently unemployed.
Original RWS

7 of Pentacles Rx

A: My first impression when I got the 7 of Pentacles in a reversed state is that finally, you're no longer going to be standing to the side looking around and not really doing anything. It isn't a free pass tho. The 7 of Pentacles Rx is also the card of assessment and resource analysis, so I think that if you take a break, really put a sincere and brutally honest effort to find out why you're still jobless, work on those weaknesses and finally focus on getting a job, you will definitely land one. The good news is that you have what it takes - just focus and execute.

----

Q: Something good about my finances
Top   #137
Resident

jinnie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpyreanKnight View Post
Original RWS

7 of Pentacles Rx

A: My first impression when I got the 7 of Pentacles in a reversed state is that finally, you're no longer going to be standing to the side looking around and not really doing anything. It isn't a free pass tho. The 7 of Pentacles Rx is also the card of assessment and resource analysis, so I think that if you take a break, really put a sincere and brutally honest effort to find out why you're still jobless, work on those weaknesses and finally focus on getting a job, you will definitely land one. The good news is that you have what it takes - just focus and execute.

----

Q: Something good about my finances
Six of Swords

A: If your financial situation currently isn't a good one or you feel like you're making a lot of sacrifices, don't worry about it. After a rough patch, you'll be transitioning towards something that will be better for you in the long run.

Q: Something I can look forward to in the second half of 2017?
Top   #138
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinnie View Post
Six of Swords

A: If your financial situation currently isn't a good one or you feel like you're making a lot of sacrifices, don't worry about it. After a rough patch, you'll be transitioning towards something that will be better for you in the long run.

Q: Something I can look forward to in the second half of 2017?
Empress and Ace of pentacles
You'll feel more confident and self-assured re your ability to provide/nurture (towards yourself or loved ones), there's a chance you'll be offered a committed relationship if you're not in one already.

Copying yours:
Something positive I can look forward to in the second half of 2017?
Top   #139
Citizen

Galadhwen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Copying yours:
Something positive I can look forward to in the second half of 2017?
Two of Cups and Knight of Cups. Sounds like there's romance in the horizon for you! 😇 But I also see some progression in your ventures that you told me about because of the Cups cards you keep on getting. Congrats!

Something positive about the rest of 2017?
Top   #140

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.