Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

One Card, One Sentence Game # 140

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
Persimmon  Persimmon is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 1,826
Persimmon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleOne View Post
Nine of pentacles

Paint the picture of them achieving a goal first - show them where the constructive criticism will take them before providing it.

Will he ask to see me again this weekend?
page cups

yes, looks as though he will invite you to something

will I win the P competition?
Top   #1061
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
page cups

yes, looks as though he will invite you to something

will I win the P competition?
Tower
This looks like a no (but correct me if i'm wrong)


Ques
How will adapting this system affect the outcome?
Top   #1062
Persimmon  Persimmon is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 1,826
Persimmon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Tower
This looks like a no (but correct me if i'm wrong)


Ques
How will adapting this system affect the outcome?
emperor

it will be more structured and stronger as a whole

will I win the FL competition?
Top   #1063
LadyKathryn's Avatar
LadyKathryn  LadyKathryn is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Mar 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Posts: 1,577
LadyKathryn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleOne View Post
Nine of pentacles



Paint the picture of them achieving a goal first - show them where the constructive criticism will take them before providing it.



Will he ask to see me again this weekend?


The fool: yes. I think he's rather excited about you.

What were her intentions by reaching out?
Top   #1064
rwcarter's Avatar
rwcarter  rwcarter is offline
student of tarot
 
Join Date: 12 Aug 2007
Location: California, USA
Posts: 15,843
rwcarter 
Moderator Note


The game continues at One Card, One Sentence Game # 141
Top   #1065




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.