Cosmic Tarot-Princess of Swords

paradoxx

I like how the Cosmic Tarot uses the princess/prince court order, it feels more like family and is easier to use in readings. It also creates balance with the court cards genders, 2 male and 2 female. very appropriate in general.

This princess is very direct, on this clear day in what looks like a valley since mountains (symbolizing the cool air above) lie behind. it must be warm day due the lack of snow and the yelllow attire that she wars. on her shirt she wears the emblem of air, a triangle with a line creating a smaller connected triangle above. a hawk stares with one eye just as vigilant as the prncess herself, ever watching, another bird flies in teh background. the sky is a warm geen and yellow. the sword, symbol of the mind, phantasmic to say the least, is transparent and accending out of the flower, symbol of the heart.

This card when it appears in a reading eliminates doubt and subterfuge. It is the power of keen observation and decisive action of the mind as coupled with the power of the heart. the earrings she wears look like frozen teardrops, a common concept in this deck, and thus telling that she has the ability to place her emotional side on the side when she needs to take action.

The mountains are present in all of the sword court cards.

paradoxx

two birds fly behind her, one agaisn teh sun, her blonde hair is long onad straight, her eyes are blue/grey and her ligpsick is dark red. She is a very serious woman with very serious ideals, but her opinions may not waver unless she can be presented with a proper debate. Her air emblem on her tunic looks as if it is made of crystal or glass. Her crown also looks the same way, she is not one to tell anyones secrets.

tink27

paradoxx said:
I like how the Cosmic Tarot uses the princess/prince court order, it feels more like family and is easier to use in readings. It also creates balance with the court cards genders, 2 male and 2 female. very appropriate in general.

This princess is very direct, on this clear day in what looks like a valley since mountains (symbolizing the cool air above) lie behind. it must be warm day due the lack of snow and the yelllow attire that she wars. on her shirt she wears the emblem of air, a triangle with a line creating a smaller connected triangle above. a hawk stares with one eye just as vigilant as the prncess herself, ever watching, another bird flies in teh background. the sky is a warm geen and yellow. the sword, symbol of the mind, phantasmic to say the least, is transparent and accending out of the flower, symbol of the heart.

This card when it appears in a reading eliminates doubt and subterfuge. It is the power of keen observation and decisive action of the mind as coupled with the power of the heart. the earrings she wears look like frozen teardrops, a common concept in this deck, and thus telling that she has the ability to place her emotional side on the side when she needs to take action.

The mountains are present in all of the sword court cards.

I've been thinking of this card and just read what paradoxx wrote. Now some of the thoughts I had are much clearer than before. I apologize I didn't read this before......

A young woman with glaring eyes looks stern, unbending and crisply absorbed in something. She possesses a deep discriminating and penetrating mind. The look on her face could send a chill down one’s spine and turn flesh into stone. Her appearance is thin, upright, her hair straight and true. I can see her serving well in the military…always ready to take battle. Her mind is active and needs to be constantly stimulated and challenged.

A sword appearing almost transparent flows up from a pink lotus flower. There is a sigma on her golden, a triangle within a circle….signifying body, mind spirit encircled by the divine. There’s also a design within and around the triangle but I can’t quite make it out. For sure it must be significant. Gold is a powerful stimulant, infusing us with enthusiasm, vitality and power. It’s purest intent is seen in the throat and thymus area. Golden brown is an industrious color, clear gold high intellectual power.

Beside her sits a hawk, a bird possessed of incredible speed and sharp vision…..it can tear its prey to shred in seconds!. In Animal Speak, Ted Andrews says ‘Hawks are one of the most intriguing and mystical birds of prey. They are the messengers, the protectors and the visionaries of the air’. Well, this one has definitely landed and two others fly in the distant (always looking over her shoulder?). The Sun is white and is either coming out of the clouds or going in it, which could signify rapidly changing conditions, unpredictability and change. An action that is future oriented…..not here yet. If you drew this card and are planning to travel make sure you aren’t traveling during hurricane season. Use traveler cheques and don't take money.

She appears neither flighty nor superficial but I get the sense she may be a tad impatient. The hawk may be telling her to slow down and not to let her reach exceed her grasp. See not one but both sides of a situation it counsels….discipline, leadership and vision will restore order and harmony and avert a catastrophe. The sword (air, power, will) could be for protection, or an antennae and even one of separation and detachment. Not one to love easily, I think this young woman or man knows how to discard people and ideas that holds her down.

She appears fiercely independent and would stick to her principles and beliefs in the face of her adversaries. No way would she sit back and let life pass her by, this princess is wanting to make things happen.

In the negative this woman could be mentally cruel, revengeful….a spy with malicious intentions. As a child she could be rambunctious or hyperactive and always testing your authority. She has the ability to manipulate one's emotions.

tink :love: