can i get a volunteer to walk me through a horary interpretation

hermit-IX

i have a chart that i drew up

i was thinking someone can walk me through it.

i was thinking maybe start of by asking me what the significators are, then what they mean etc and work our way up the whole time correcting me or adding to what i say till we have interpreted the chart..

i've tried many ways of learning horary over the years and none of them worked. so i thought if someone would be generous enough with their time to work one on one with me that it would make a difference

the question was is he thinking about me

Attachments

• astro_2gw_239_is_he_thinking_about_me.70957.53925.jpg
    astro_2gw_239_is_he_thinking_about_me.70957.53925.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 214

Minderwiz

I can give you a little time.

I'd start by asking you what you meant by the question. As it stands it's not clear if he must be thinking of you at the exact moment the question was asked, nor is it clear whether you are interested only in positive thoughts or just any thoughts.

The lack of clarity means that you could get an answer that is also unclear.

The relationship between you and him will determine the significators. You get the Ascendant ruler and the Moon, but unless it's clear how he relates to you , you can't identify his significator.

So question 2 - what's he to you?

Sebastiane

I am new too, but just to add some insight.

Your ascendant is Capricorn. So your ruler is saturn.
Saturn is ruled by sagittarius in the 11th house. The house of hopes and wishes. So you are hoping that he is thinking of you. It is also the house of friends. So, I am not quite sure if this is a romantic question or just a general question about an old friend.....?

His significator, which is represented by the descendant (the 7th house) is cancer, which is ruled by the moon. So his ruling planet is the moon. He is located in the 9th house ruled by Libra. The 9th house represents travel and being overseas, among a plethora of other meanings. Is he foreign or does he live overseas? The 9th house can also represent a distant place in general, so it may just mean that he is distant from you and does not have much thought of you at all.

His significator is exalted and in the triplicity of your significator Saturn. You are receiving him, so this shows that you think about him a lot and even really like him.

Your significator on the otherhand is not received by him at all. So I would say, he doesn't think about you at all.

There are also no aspects between the significators, so nothing is happening at all. Then again, I have noticed when it comes to questions of asking how another person feels, this seems to be quite common as you are not asking about an action that will take place but a state of being regarding another person. Maybe someone more experienced can add better insight.

hermit-IX

sorry for the late reply and for any confusion

and for your first question the back drop is that i felt him thinking about me, and more specifically missing me and being in distress. i definitely feel he is going through a rough time. when i asked the question what i wanted to know was this rough time related to his feelings for me or if he's just going through a rough time in general. if his mind was say on work then i'd draw the conclusion that this distress feeling was not because of me but because of work and that if he was thinking about me the distress would be somehow tied into with me...make sense.

i know i didn't put all that wording into my question but i just feel he's going through a rough time and i wanted to know if it had anything to do with him missing me...

the time frame was for a short duration maybe a two day span because that's how long i've had that feeling

the relationship is that he's an ex who i haven't spoken to in almost a year

i'll get into significators (normally a fairly basic step but in this chart i'm stuck)
yes i'm the ascendent. but you say my co significator is moon...in this case he is moon too? so i don't know how to proceed there

also i question that i guess we should address is weather the chart is even readable. since the moon is via combust (or whatever it's called) does that make it unreadable?

hermit-IX

also i just want to thank you for doing this and if there is anyway i can show you how thank full i am just let me know,

Minderwiz

sorry for the late reply and for any confusion

and for your first question the back drop is that i felt him thinking about me, and more specifically missing me and being in distress. i definitely feel he is going through a rough time. when i asked the question what i wanted to know was this rough time related to his feelings for me or if he's just going through a rough time in general. if his mind was say on work then i'd draw the conclusion that this distress feeling was not because of me but because of work and that if he was thinking about me the distress would be somehow tied into with me...make sense.

i know i didn't put all that wording into my question but i just feel he's going through a rough time and i wanted to know if it had anything to do with him missing me...

the time frame was for a short duration maybe a two day span because that's how long i've had that feeling

the relationship is that he's an ex who i haven't spoken to in almost a year

i'll get into significators (normally a fairly basic step but in this chart i'm stuck)
yes i'm the ascendent. but you say my co significator is moon...in this case he is moon too? so i don't know how to proceed there

also i question that i guess we should address is weather the chart is even readable. since the moon is via combust (or whatever it's called) does that make it unreadable?

I asked about the relationship because it's vital for assigning him to a house. If he's 'just' an Ex and you have little to do with him, then he does take the Seventh. In this chart that is ruled by the Moon and the general principle of the Moon as your co-significator has to be broken. He gets the Moon.

If you principally think of him as a friend, then he would get the eleventh, and you keep the Moon. From your account and from the question I get the impression it's a recent break up and you still care or him but you haven't transitioned into friendship yet. He's an Ex, not primarily a friend. So I'd go for your first instinct and treat him as seventh.

So the next step is to look at the essential dignity of the significators, though primarily this will focus on the Moon because it's his feelings that are the subject of the question.

Next question is what can you tell me about the essential dignities of Saturn and the Moon?