Joy and Sorrow images

Hexi

Here are some images from the recently released Joy and Sorrow Oracle. It makes a wonderful gift for yourself or for a friend in need.
www.RoxiArtWork.ca

I would love to hear some feedback from those who have this in their collection.. Thanks all.

RiverRunsDeep

I would love to hear some feedback from those who have this in their collection.. Thanks all.

Hi, Hexi. :) I will be using your Joy and Sorrow Oracle next week as part of my work with the Deck of the Week group. I will post my thoughts here after I've had some time to work with it. I'll be using it in conjunction with the Pearls of Wisdom Tarot, and I'm excited to see how they read as a pair.

Hexi

sounds wonderful

I look forward to your readings and how they work together. Thanks so much for sharing this it would be nice to get a conversation going about Joy and Sorrow and how it works for people. Cheers Hexi

Hexi

app

Hi I have not applied to them for this deck, I did for my Tarot and they did not accept it. I am in negotiations with another app designer. Will know more in a month or so. Cheers.

RiverRunsDeep

I look forward to your readings and how they work together. Thanks so much for sharing this it would be nice to get a conversation going about Joy and Sorrow and how it works for people. Cheers Hexi

So.... I have been using your Pearls of Wisdom Tarot and Joy and Sorrow Oracle as a pair.

When I use the Oracle by itself, I generally use it in the morning as a daily draw. I will read the meaning on the card back several times over, and use it as my affirmation or thought of the day. As always, Hexi, I love the artwork of your cards, and I especially love the healing quality of these. They are incredibly honest and give me a nudge in the right direction, yet they are also kind, gentle, and nurturing without being "sugar coated".

My favorite way to use oracle cards is in conjunction with tarot. So, I use the cards as a daily draw, one card from Pearls of Wisdom and one from Joy and Sorrow, and read them as a pair. Or, I do a full reading (such as the Celtic Cross), and draw both a tarot and an oracle card for each position. Such deep readings from these! As an example, I drew the Nine of Swords from Pearls of Wisdom and the "Sleep" card from Joy and Sorrow. So, while I am currently feeling anxious and sleepless, I understand that the path to healing means using my sleep to connect with my dreams, and understanding that rest and recuperation now will lead to a brighter, better tomorrow.

When I use the Joy and Sorrow with the tarot, I tend not to read the oracle meanings. I find it more useful to read them intuitively, and see how the images are "speaking" and interacting with the tarot images.

Wow, Hexi, you weren't kidding when you said this was a deck for healing purposes. Definitely a new favorite for me, thank you!

Hexi

wonderful to hear

thank you River Runs Deep for your write up using both decks. I am glad you found healing within the cards and that you find they work together.

These images were my healing and I did hope that that healing energy would spill over from the cards and touch others in the same way.

Thank you for your insightful comments on the meditations. That is the hardest part for me, so I appreciate that you said I did not sugar coat things.

Wonderful to hear that you have found them to be helpful to you. Enjoy your readings. Cheers Hexi

RiverRunsDeep

Hexi, I received both of your pm's and responded to both of them, but maybe you are not receiving them for some reason? (???) Anyway, yes, it is fine with me if you use what I posted as promo for your decks. :)

Hexi

2 Carta nominations for Joy and Sorrow Oracle.

So honoured to be nominated for the Best Oracle Deck and best Author for Oracle Deck from the Carta awards. http://internationaltarotfoundation.com/2016-carta-awards/ to vote for Joy and Sorrow. The little deck that could. Amazing that a self published, print on demand deck made it to the finals against larger published decks. Please consider voting for Joy and Sorrow Oracle. Thanks Hexi

RiverRunsDeep

Congrats on the nomination, Hexi. :thumbsup::party: