Sabian Symbols Study Group: Taurus Degree 16 - #46

tink27

MCsea quote: "Tink - the clay information IS COOL, so all that in the bible about God being the potter and we being the clay could actually be a little more true than I thought So clay itself may be much more revealing than first thought!"

Interestingly enough, it is said that all creatures that follow the rules and different patterns of living, are not made of biological material but of silicon, calcium and clay! Clay has the ability to store energy from our environment and mirrors it back to organic life! (Promethian fire?) Although the bible has been revised, edited and structured, it is seeped with symbolic language. Science takes us to the core point, the heart of the matter, so to speak, and it is a level where we can’t live as we were, because that ‘as we were’ doesn’t exist any more. The earth is evolving beyond history.

I can't believe I'm say this! Years ago I had an aura picture done and was told then the deep blue surrounding my aura was of one who lives by a scientific mind. At that time, I lived among the clouds and thought this person was out of their mind. No way was science a part of my life - yet look at me today - she was absolutely right!!!

MCsea "I use placidius for natal charts and draconic for soul promise charts". Yes, same here. I use placidius but I've not explored draconic - sounds interesting.

Thank you!

tink

tink27

I have a question

I've jumped into the Sabian symbols without actually pondering the first of the series, Aries. BUt I am beginning to see a trend here and thought before I move on Taurus 23, to ask a pertinent question.

Marina, you've been teaching us of the qualities of precious stones and then when we were discussing the 'crystaliization of clay' - this thought came to me:

Are the sabian symbols in any way associated with the four kingdoms?
For example, the Mineral Kingdom is base metals and precious stones(radiation and power).
Then we have the vegetable kingdom, the animal kingdom, the human kingdom, etc.?

How absolutely fascinating if it does!

tink

MCsea

IMHO, I think the sybmols are all of these things, I think there is a sphere of wisdom within them and that the symbols can accomodate ALL things, room for everything - I 'know' the mineral kingdom the best, so added my crystal association with the 360 - circle of symbols.. and the human qualities - which I think are the KEY WORDS from Marc Edmund Jones - Sabian symbols in Astrology book

I am sure that the other kingdoms are VERY relevant as the symbols are about LIFE, they are so simple yet can be interpreted in such beauty and harmony...

Tink you have great insignts to the symbols!

MARINA

MCsea

Ok had a flash the painting Da Vinci's Last Supper the motley crew- oh tax agents and husbands and normal folk and business folk and Jesus, the common thread love and food.

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 45.jpg
    45.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 137

MCsea

purple_scorp

love them all

but LOVE THIS ONE particularly!
NATURAL MYSTERIES!

I love it

MARINA

purple_scorp

Hi Marina,

given that you've said this is in your chart, I think that's a wonderful compliment. Thank you.

What I love about this photo is that the man is definitely standing to the side. So, it looks like he's kind of in a stand-off with the motley crew. However, the symbol is also about success so, interestingly, some (not all yet) of the crowd seem to be on his side. You can tell which ones, by looking at their body language. They have their held tilted, listening intently. Whereas, for example, he hasn't quite yet sold the concept to the girl at the back with her arms crossed.

I'm hoping that once I get through posting all of the cards - I'll go back through and write about why I chose the photos.

with love
purple_scorp

MCsea

I really love this pic - really - its SO appropriate - they all are really!
I love the pics, I can see why they are here, I can see why you added them, they add to this database of knowledge and experience for sure I really appreciate you putting them here!

MARINA

purple_scorp

Thank you so much, Marina.

I wasn't sure how they would be received, given that they are a representation of my personal interpretation. But Tink encouraged me to post them, so I did.

I'm pleased you are enjoying them especially when I've got so much out of the information that everybody else has shared.

I kind of feel honoured to be in amongst all of your talents.

with love
purple_scorp

MCsea

AND we are honoured you joined in!
You add a great deal to these threads!

I think that we all add our personal 'thing' to the symbols but the more we see the more we can see each symbol has a 360 degree meaning....

I think it a supportive circle of ever increasing sabian symbolers that 'lurk' here, I think its awesome we share what we know - see - feel with eachother cause we ALL benefit!

MARINA