Russian Gypsy Fortune Telling Cards?

Little Baron

Anyone fancy going through each of the 50 symbols on these cards?

Looking at the book definition ...

Recounting experiences in our own lives that tie in ...

Looking at the images with regard to how they are interpreted generally ..

???

Anyone?

LB

room

I would but I don't have the deck and it's very expensive to buy in Canada, even at amazon.ca which is cheaper than buying in a retail store. It's $28 CAD--can you believe it for 25 cards? The retail price on the back of the box says $49 CAD. Whew.

I'm just looking at the Table of Contents at amazon.ca for it--I like the titles of the cards--"Handshake," I've got this thing about hands.

Oh well, can't have them all I guess.

Sheri

I would love to! I have this deck...thanks to you, LB! When you had your "tea room" open for readings and posted some pics of a spread. It took my breath away!

I had even considered working with the cards as a daily draw...considering the "halves" that were present on the card and the directions...

I think it would be great to work through the illustrations and the book and put them in perspective within the context of our lives and experiences.

valeria

Little Baron

I would like to do this a lot. This morning, I realised that I only had 24 cards :(

So gonna tidy this pit of a room and hopefully find the 25th.

LB

Sheri

Good luck to you in your quest - heaven forbid I have to find something in my room! :D

Little Baron

Thanks Valeria. I still havn't found it :( So I will suspend my study for now. I know that the symbols could still be studied but I hate having an incomplete deck. Will let you know when [and if] it turns up.

LB

jeniko

can you put images? this is the one with 25 cards and is like a puzzle?

Sheri

Yes, that's the one, Jeniko!

jeniko

I have this set too , the spanish version but I really need more practice with them.

Jko.

NightQueen

I had a reading done with these cards and they are extremelyyyyyyyy accurate and breathtakingly beautiful I want these cards as well