Need suggestion for first Oracle Deck

Hurma

Hello friends of Aeclectic Tarot forum . I have two tarot decks one is http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/nefertaris/ I dont like it and I dont use it .And second http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/dragons-tarot/ Very great like it and I am using them now.
It was little introduction for you to understand what kind of Tarot person am I. But I am warlock and I am reading very by my intuition and help of my spirits.And I was told that because of that I would get better results if I use oracle deck . So I just wondered what deck could you suggest ?

dvorah ophir

suggestions

I can recomend the dragonfae oracle-it has dragons and fae beings, the cards are very large and beutiful and you can use the book or interpet your own way-they come in a great box -so you can take them on your journeys.
I also like a lot the spirit of the wheel oracle that is with animals,beutiful drawings and is based on the medicine wheel-you can again use the pamplet with the meanings or improvise for yourself.these two are of my favorite oracle deck and i alwayse returne to them.

Hurma

Yes those are Tarot cards I just show them to you . Because I wanted you to see what kind of pictures I like what dislike . And is that true what they said about Oracle deck ?

Madison_Mayfair

I really love Angel Therapy by Dorreen Virtue

PsychicLord

If you are able to wait until the late spring next year, then the perfect oracle deck for you will be published [UK Launch] and available.

It is unlike anything out there, and is designed to bring out the inner deep intuitive side of beginners and the more experienced alike.

The title, concept, and images are under wraps for the moment..... however the wait will be worthwhile.

The deck design and concept represents many years (and lifetimes) of personal experience alongside input channelled from humanic guides.

Hurma

I ordered an Oracle of Dragonfae already but will definetly buy your set if I like it . Big txnks for info

dvorah ophir

to PsychicLord hello

If you are able to wait until the late spring next year, then the perfect oracle deck for you will be published [UK Launch] and available.

It is unlike anything out there, and is designed to bring out the inner deep intuitive side of beginners and the more experienced alike.

The title, concept, and images are under wraps for the moment..... however the wait will be worthwhile.

The deck design and concept represents many years (and lifetimes) of personal experience alongside input channelled from humanic guides.

what is this oracle that you speak of ?
can you give me a place to trace it?
what will it look like?
so quint...oh so intrighued

dvorah ophir

to lord

PsychicLord said:

what is this new deck that you speak of?
please show me how and where can i keep track on it?
what will it look like-so intrigued am i...