somethink dark looming?

cayacia

Hey all. There seems to be a major depression cloud over where I live right now. A ton of people I know are going through some stressful feelings and uncertainties with their lives. And there just seems to be more and more of them every day. It started middle of last month. Does anyone know if this could be something to do with astrology or is this just a huge coincidence that's spreading over my high school? I live in mid-west Michigan USA near Kalamazoo (it's the biggest city around).

Love and light, cayacia

jade

hmmm. i don't know but i also wonder if it's part of what new river has been feeling. a sense of unease.

read her posting/thread about it in chat.

in light,
jade

ps please turn off your signature for the time being. it will assist the pages in loading quicker for all.....hopefully ;)

purplelady

A wild guess- the economy? Many many people collectively feeling the pinch?

New River

cayacia,
sorry it's taken me so long to respond to this. i haven't been keeping up very well and part of the reason is because of all this weird energy i've been picking up.

i have to agree that it seemed to start sometime last month. what really struck me is that we live relatively close to each other. i am about 60 miles south of South Bend, IN. i don't think this energy is confined to this area though.

it is being picked up by sensitives all over. i wish i had a concrete reason for it but i don't. in going with what i'm feeling, i think it is related to being under threat of further terrorist attack. what kind i don't know. my solar plexis is pulled to the west.

again i don't know if this is collective thought coming from the mid east towards the west or whether that is the target. heck, i don't even know whether it is really the threat of attack thing.

interesting the economy angle mentioned by purplelady, i think. it's definitely true that many are feeling the 'crunch'.

i've decided that i will pay attention to my intuition on this and am living with feeling this energy the best i can.

it sure is great to be able to share these feelings with others. it relieves some of the pressure.

love, light and hope, New River

purplelady

Well , I know there's a major military base in the area of the country described. Also , I read in one of those channeled books about the earth's "chakras" or energy centers . Places where energy enters into the earth plane from somewhere else, What gives earth energy . And one of these centers is in the Michigan / great lakes area.

cayacia

That's amazing, something as significant as an chakra/energy center is in this area. I always feel so insignificant here. Of course, I am from a small town.

faunabay

I've most definitely been feeling it too and I live in the central part of the US!! So it's not confined to your area only.

faunabay

I've been feeling extra sensitive and edgy. Been taking things way too seriously and personally.
I'm working on it, but it's tough. I agree with you New River. It's nice to beable to talk to someone about it.

purplelady

Maybe it's this pluto/saturn opposition? Among other astrological happenings with saturn? I live in a western mountain state. And I'm feeling very dark BUT it hadn't occurred to me that it Might be something other than my own self wrapped up in my own problums and feeling pretty despondant about it. A LOT of people I know are having money problums because of the economy. Is it astrology and saturn/pluto? The economy and the mass of people struggling? OR is it really something else?

purplelady

I know of 3 people right now who have or are about to lose their homes and also their businesses. If that isn't enough to stress over I don't know what is. And that is only people I know. Try multiplying it however many times over for the population.