Monstarot kickstarter!

Joanna Nelson

Thank you for the kind words about my Monstarot deck!

HI! Thank you for your support of my Monstarot deck! I spent a year creating it and am very excited to bring it into the world! im very new to forums and not exactly sure how they work lol ( I'm learning ), but if anyone has any questions for me about the deck, im here :)!!! Looking forward to meeting and learning here!

Celtictarot

HI! Thank you for your support of my Monstarot deck! I spent a year creating it and am very excited to bring it into the world! im very new to forums and not exactly sure how they work lol ( I'm learning ), but if anyone has any questions for me about the deck, im here :)!!! Looking forward to meeting and learning here!

What sort of bag design would I need to tame them?

SharonRA

The cards comes in a sturdy two-part (with a lift-off top, I believe) box with cute little meditating monster drawn on the top, so you may not need a bag for them, unless you're partial to bags. :)

Joanna Nelson

HA! they need no taming they are pretty docile little creatures ;)! the deck itself is about 3.5 x 5.5, they will arrive in a beautiful 2 part hard box! Perhaps down the road i may look into some extra special bags to have available for this deck ;)!

gregory

Backed - and how lovely to see you here :) It's always nice to MEET the people behind kickstarters - otherwise they feel kind of impersonal.

SharonRA

Before deciding to back the project I had a couple questions first, and I messaged Joanna for answers. She immediately emailed me trying to answer my questions to the best of her knowledge, it was great to receive such a quick response. She was also very upbeat and friendly, she seems like a really nice and 'from the heart' kind of person. :)

Celtictarot

HA! they need no taming they are pretty docile little creatures ;)! the deck itself is about 3.5 x 5.5, they will arrive in a beautiful 2 part hard box! Perhaps down the road i may look into some extra special bags to have available for this deck ;)!

Oooh! Nice!!

gregory

It's SOOOOO close - only about $500 more needed. TELL YOUR FRIENDS !

BodhiSeed

I'm in. I think I could use some little monsters running around in 2017. :D