SG Crystals, Gems- Amethyst

the hermit

amethyst problems for mr Pollux...

Pollux said:
I am having some propblems with it.

Yet, I have used it for sleeping better.
And was NEVER successful.

I was deprived of my dreams. I remembered NOTHING AT ALL. I woke up really clear minded, and sometimes so lucid, as soon as I woke up I was so curiously lucid, and felt rested physically as well. But my head was or kept feeling rotten.

If your druse is bigger than your palm I assume it also has many small crystal points on it, like the one in the photo link you posted?

If so, you have WAY too many crystals for sleeping over!!!

Normally you only put one single amethyst crystal under your pillow for stopping nightmares and a soothing sleep session.

Too many can steal all your dreams and make you fuzzy headed (lucid and rotten at the same time). catlin is right, the druse is TOO strong.

Pollux

WOW Hermit! It's exactly my condition! *LOL*

Hemrit and Catlin. You must be right.
I never thought of that since the crystal layer is not thick, and I always placed the druse far from my head - one meter almost.

The gross thing is the person of the shop kept asking me if I put that under my pillow... *LOL*Maybe she didn't notice it was to big hereself. UFF! She should have warned me against that then... :(

I will try placing it farther then, and see if it works better.

Pollux - dreamhunting

Sea Sprite

I have amethyst, 4 small tumbled stones that I place under my pillow. I have been sleeping alot better since then. :)

the hermit

Sea Sprite said:
I have amethyst, 4 small tumbled stones that I place under my pillow. I have been sleeping alot better since then. :)

Good...
For ritual cleansing, meditation, amplification, magick spells and scrying large individual or group crystals or stones are wonderful tools, but...
small pieces of crystal or tumbled stones such as yours are what I tend to recommend for this type of more personal use.

Large groupings of crystals, such as Pollux's druse can over-whelm your system and become "too much" of a good thing.

Tumbled stones of any kind are far less expensive than big crystals and I've found them to be just as effect for such uses. And you can carry several in a small bag or pouch in pocket or purse to keep them close to you.

Kyrielle

Amethyst and Rose Quartz are two of the stones that fade in sunlight, so how do you clear them? Moonlight? Or something else?

-- Kyrielle

Pollux

I don't know if they fade.
I put them both in sunlight and never experienced fading... :confused: