Next Spiritual Step Spread

Trogon

Since I've printed this out I guess I'd better add my thanks as well... :D

Great spread! Thank you Pollux and Tarotphelia

cormac

i've used this spread a few times recently and i do find it very good -- one thing i did also was to simply change the subject to "next business/career step" -- same questions work just fine -- just thought someone might find it useful

thanks again for the spread :)

SalomeTorera

Ooh I'm definately giving it a try tonight :) Thanks

light2000

Seems a wonderful spread Pollux !!

I will try it today.

Phantom Goddess

ohhh This looks really really good :) I'm adding it to the journal

vampedvixen

I tried this one today..

1) What is the next step on my path? What stage do I need to aim at and attain?
Knight of Wands - I'm definitely going to be doing some self growth and figuring out how to gain mastery over my emotions. I'm going to be feeling very ambitious and will have the drive to conquer whatever goals I set for myself.

2) What is being of hindrance? What is opposing my goal?
Page of Swords - I think this is saying that the things that are opposing me are actually put there by fate in order to challenge me. My growth is going to come about BECAUSE of these obstacles.

3) What can be favorable? What can help me to success?
Ace of Swords - The Page of Swords was pointing to the need to use honesty to face the problems, and the Ace of Swords backs this up. It's saying that I need to use my mind to overcome obstacles while proceeding with truth, justice and fortitude.

4) What attitudes should I leave behind? What aspects do I have to disregard?
Eight of Wands - I need to stop jumping to conclusions and acting before I think. The two cards previous to this one also stressed the need to think before I act, so if it's being stressed so much in this spread it's probably something that needs attention.

5) What attitudes ought I cultivate? What aspects do I need to focus on?
The Star (R) - This card suggests the need to look at places in my life where I feel discouraged or overwhelmed. They're taking up too much of my time and energy. I need to try to move past the past and onto the future.

Baroli

Your Spread (and Tarotphelia's)

OOH, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I have been looking for something like this. Understand completely about the procrastination thing. This is going into my journal. Yippee!!:laugh:

Baroli

Strength

can i just ask a very stupid, typical beginners question??

what is the use of the different positions of the cards for each spread?? this one is shaped in a pyramide, others in a square, or as a cross.........

can anyone explain to me the meaning of the different positions ?

firecatpickles

I totally brainfarted on this one! The post that was here was supposed to go to another thread --just ignore me!

KK
:TCHAR

p.s. Pollux I am E-mailing you the Page that the post went to so you can see your excellent spread in action!

siouxj73

Don't worry Kilts Knave, we stil love you. :)

Love this spread too, by the way, though the reading I've done with it is confusing me a tad. I'll post it over in the readings thread if anyone is interested in having a look-see. :D