Mystical Lenormand query

emmsma

Darn. I will need to get them again when the new cards are released.

At least they are affordable.

Golden Moon

When will they be relased with the new cards so I can buy me the new relases set? 4 Extra cards, WOW!!!

Phoenix Rising

I have emailed AGMuller about the new edition to see if they are available, and if they are, i will order them.

Not sure if you know but I can get lenormand decks directly from the publisher.

Blue Owl
Red Owl (English poems)
Mystical Lenormand
Gipsy lenormand
And they do have a lenormand tarot.

Will let you know, if I can get them.

cheers

Golden Moon

Phoenix Rising said:
I have emailed AGMuller about the new edition to see if they are available, and if they are, i will order them.

Blue Owl
Red Owl (English poems)
Mystical Lenormand
Gipsy lenormand

cheers

Hello Phoenix Rising, Can you give me some information about The Lenormand Tarot? A friend of mine and myself have been looking for this so called Lenormand Tarot.

Thanks. :D

Bernice

Hi Golden Moon,

The Lenormand Tarot is a tarot deck, it isn't the cartomantic/oracle deck that Phoenix is talking about. Do a Search in "Tarot Decks" for information & discussions about it.

However, the Lenormand cards are as good as (even better I might say...) than a 78 card tarot deck........... just my opinion :)

Bee :)

Golden Moon

Bernice said:
Hi Golden Moon,

The Lenormand Tarot is a tarot deck, it isn't the cartomantic/oracle deck that Phoenix is talking about. Do a Search in "Tarot Decks" for information & discussions about it.

However, the Lenormand cards are as good as (even better I might say...) than a 78 card tarot deck........... just my opinion :)

Thanks Bernice. :)

Phoenix Rising

It is the lenormand tarot (78 cards) I'm talking about, still waiting on confirmation on that. lo Scarabo has published one lenormand deck, and AGMuller has one too, Tsigname Lenormand. I am still waiting on the reply about that.

They did say that the 4 extra cards for the mystical is only available in German, I said well we aren't worried about it being in German, I'm sure someone can interpret. So if anyone is interested I will see if it is available to purchase.

cheers

Phoenix

Bernice

Phoenix: It is the lenormand tarot (78 cards) I'm talking about, still waiting on confirmation on that. lo Scarabo has published one lenormand deck, and AGMuller has one too, Tsigname Lenormand. I am still waiting on the reply about that.
Now you've confused me Phoenix :confused:

I have the Lenormand Tarot, 78 cards (Which I'd like to trade....). But the extra 4 cards you speak of are for the Mystical Lenormand (as you have been saying), and will increase the Mystical deck from 36 to 40 cards.

Here's the confusion, the Lenormand decks arn't the Lenormand Tarot....

BUT, I've just found a previous post of yours - which probably explains EVERYTHING:
PR:I have emailed AGMuller about the new edition to see if they are available, and if they are, i will order them.

Blue Owl
Red Owl (English poems)
Mystical Lenormand
Gipsy lenormand

cheers
My bold.

Ignore me - going back to bed.

Phoenix Rising

Hi Bernice,

Sorry for the confusion. I confuse myself too sometimes :laugh:

I had a catalogue from AGMuller which does have a "Tarot" deck of 78 cards which I think is Tsigname.

They have the Mystical lenormand with the 4 extra cards (40) but obviously the German edition is the booklet that comes with it. So we're not too worried about that, if someone could interpret for us that would be great.

Will let you know when they reply.

Phoenix

Golden Moon

Phoenix Rising said:
Tsigname Lenormand

My friend was right when he said there are a Lenormand Tarot out there somewhere or in the making. :D

I've tried to search it but nothing comes up:(

Keep us updated Phoenix Rising. :)