Energy/soul work using a GT

214red

does anyone here use the GT not for timing and a passive reading, but more to support other energy work such as Theta or other counselling/healing work?
I use it often when i start working on someone, this allows me to see the energies surrounding someone, blocks to be worked on and released/changed, past life issues.
I also cast one for what will change as a result of the work, what will unfold and how.

Does anyone else use GT for soul/energy work? if so how do you use it?

If anyone is interested i will happily type up what i do, and i would love to hear from others to be able to learn more (you always learn from other peoples methods).

Mona18

I don't do it but I would like to ... care to teach me? :D

Nina*

This sounds really interesting, 214, and I'd love to hear more please.

It's exactly how I'd love to be able to work with the cards (be it Lenormand or tarot).

214red

I will type up the method i use, your welcome to try it and also make it your own, changing it to suit you, i would also like to know what you liked and didnt like about it, you can always learn from others

Nina*

I will type up the method i use, your welcome to try it and also make it your own, changing it to suit you, i would also like to know what you liked and didnt like about it, you can always learn from others

Of course. I'll let you know once I've tried it out. Thank you for sharing! :heart:

214red

Casting the GT

I recently discovered the joys of the Lenormand grand tableau, and since I like to try a lot of things I decided to try this and integrate it into my other work.
I will post this in a number of parts.

I like using a GT when I working with people, this allows me to look at the energies that surround them as a whole, not just what’s going to happen, but the workings. It see it a bit like a birth chart, but this one changes, you can also use your birth chart with this too.I also cast another one after the work has been done, just to see what will unfold in time, and it’s a nice incentive. You can see what will be cleared and what will be the result, but also what will have to be worked on further. You never clear all issues in one got, instead you clear things as they come up, it’s a bit like cleaning something that has been gathering dust for years, sometimes you need to do this a number of times, but each time its easier and requires less work…more like fine tuning.

I am also not re-inventing the wheel, many of the things I say here about reading the GT are how people read it anyway, but this is just a different perspective and motivation.

1) Cast a GT with the intention of asking your guides/universe/god/creator to highlight issues to work on. You can use any GT you have created for the month or year, but casting another one allows you to see how things will change moving onwards
I like to take a picture of the cards laid out as this is always good to have a visual guide of how the cards go together without having to pull out the cards again. Also we are working with the universe, once we ask for their help, things become synchronistic and you find out clues as you go along and work on it.
Try and incorporate any skills you already have such as dowsing etc to help you work on your GT.
You can also overlay the tarot cards onto the Lenormand, if your stronger with tarot then Lenormand it might help you, but decide what the tarot cards are going to mean , if it doubt start slowly.
2) Start by analysing where you are in the GT, are you near the top, bottom, central, or off to the side. If you were the card, what can you see? If your at the top right hand part of you spread, your looking down at everything, you have a great vantage point, if your nearer the bottom then perhaps you cant see the big picture. I work on the idea that right is masculine (physical)and future, left is past and spiritual, so when you are in the spread gives me an idea of where to look for answers. If your at the top what are you ‘sitting on’ or suppressing, top can be asking why you haven’t brought these things into physical reality yet, why are they just ideas etc.

3) Depending on if you are using the 8X4 or the 9X4, the key card is always important to look at here, what surrounds it, but also whats in the house of key (33) this is showing you something important and something that will be revealed. Fish is your soul speaking (house 34 and also the fish card), anchor is what will make you feel stable and secure (house and card), Cross links to past issues (could be from a past life too).

4) Corners are always a great place to look at what are the cornerstones, what contain you.i recently liked the idea of mirroring, so house (8 tells you about its reflection house 25). One is what it is, and the other is why or how. The mountain is always a great one to look for, its often where the biggest learning is, or the biggest block.

Look at the layout of your cards where is the stagnation or stability, where are the movement cards. Where is your eye drawn too? it’s a bit like trying to find the corner of a packet to prise it open, if its not obvious at the start, dowse for a card to start from, or even another Lenormand card from another deck, however you do it is fine.
I use most methods for this, I use the housing method mostly, and I look at the surrounding cards. I don’t always start with the significator cards indepth as I don’t find it always works for this. So if mountain was in house 16, I would look at house 21 to find more information about the blockage,and carry on until I understood it.
I tend to clarify if the card is an issue or a situation (and often is both) when looking, for example the snake can be both so I use my intuition, but often confirm it with tarot or a pendulum. Since this is your story its likely to will know who or what it is.

1) There will always be confirmations, if you find something and its not supported by other cards or similar combinations then you might be barking up the wrong tree. To look for patterns, for example heart in house 31 to me is similar to house in house 24, so to me that would confirm it, and I would look for supporting information to also support this.

2) Look at cards that don’t move (tree, anchor, book, tower etc) in houses that are about movement, so tower in house of ship or rider would be a conflict to me so I would investigate it.

3) Look at open/positive houses with confusing or closed cards in. I have the mystical so the book is closed for me, so if I saw the book in the house of the sun or key or garden, I would look to see if that is supported by other cards, its s conflict so it would flag something up to me.
4) Where are the moving cards going, do they have room to move. Is the rider galloping towards a brick wall like the dog or the tower? Where is the rider looking to go?
5) Looking using the housing system, look at the house of your heart, what does it want versus what its current status is.where are your roots/ancestors/grounding by looking at the tree, is there a nice secure card there?

Stand out cards to me in this are (not including the normal Lenormand meanings):
Fish- what does your soul want?

Heart-what is the status of your heart?

Cross- what from the past do you carry with you that should be ‘buried’

Key-where do you need understanding about a situation/event

Bear-where is your strength/ anger

Fox: where are you elusive or where do you need to do some digging to clarify things

Stars-where is the universe supporting you the most. what are your dreams?

House-where or what do you need to feel ‘safe’

Paths/crossroad-where are you being led to, away from.

Dog-what do you trust, have faith in, believe in? where do you feel comfortable, at home? where are you dogmatic, where don’t you like change, where are you restisting change? Dog in house of stork usually means your resisting change, movement.

Owls/birds-what do you need to look at from a different perspective? how do your guides want to communicate with you?

Once you start working on it and get into a momentum you usually find things start bubbling up, don’t rush it, and try atleast to work on it minimum of 2 days before you start working on the resolutions, ideally a week min is the best, gives the universe the time and space to show you that your on the right path by giving you signs.

214red

Note when you do this work, the universe will only show you want you need to work on at the moment, so you might only find one big issue and the other cards shows other links to it, or there can be lots of little issues to work on

214red

Co-creating

Co-creating your new future
now i dont call it creation, because i beleive that there is something higher then people out there, and because of this i work in partnership, i dont have all the information and i dont think you can change everything or have the power to know what is always the best for you all the time. thinking that you create everything yourself sounds a bit too much like a power trip for me, i believe that you have to surrender psuedo-control to gain actual control and to create in partnership with the divine that resides within you....but this is just my opinion and gives you the opportunity to understand the viewpoint i write from

This depends on your healing or energy work modality. If you have been writing this down, then you might need to read this aloud to yourself, by doing this you will be able to hear what doesn’t sound right, or if something sticks in your through it might not be correct.
Try at take upwards of a week to keep revising what you have written, and longer if it starts to affect you emotionally (if it doesn’t illicit some kind of reaction within you, you still have more work to do on it).

When you feel you have understood what is there, you need to decide how to release it/let it go. Part of it will have started being worked on as you have asked for help with it.
1) Accept- you firstly need to accept what your seeing, acknowledge what you have uncovered, and accept this.
2) Forgive yourself and other involved parties, if this relates to your past. You might not feel ready to forgive people involved, but that’s okay, you need to go on your own pace.
3) If the problems highlighted relate to subconscious beliefs such as ‘I am not worthy’, ‘I do not trust’ etc, you need to write out affirmations/statements that cancel these. So ‘I am not worthy of love’’ would become ‘I am worthy of love’, often you simply have to take out the ‘not’ part.
4)
Optional:Create your own GT , select the cards face up and create your perfect GT for the situation (not just by placing each card in their home like heart in house 24), play with this until you like the feel. You might not want to do a whole GT, and likely you will only want to work on what you have uncovered. If its about love, what house would you like to be in, where would you like the partner card, and the commitment card, place the cards around it you want to the relationship to be like, if you have children where would they be, how close do you feel comfortable putting the partner card? Work with this until you like the feel, might be a week.

5) Meditate with the new GT, or the replacement statements, or cast a spell. You can also burn the old statements if you wish, or bury them.
6) clear them from your energy , however you cleanse (bath, meditation, full moon, crystals etc) and ask for the blocks to be removed from your energy in the best way for your highest and best.
7) I would suggest you have a bath with a crystal or sleep with one under your pillow, crystal depends on the issue. Or a card from your deck that relates to the issue

8) Re-cast your GT, this time ask to be shown what will change, how it will unfold, you want to see what will manifest from the work you have done already.
Know that timing wise it might not be immediate, it might take 6 months, it might take a week, but it needs to unravel. Keep the old GT and new GT somewhere so you can refer to it. I like journaling to keep track of signs, track progress.

I like to ask for the universe to give me signs to point me in the right direction, and the Lenormand cards are perfect for that, so if you see a clover sign, look it up on your GT.
I personally use a mixture of energy healing, connecting to my chakras to clear it from there, I explore my subtle bodies and my aura as a whole, I check out the physical condition of my body (if I have a cold, what am I expelling, if my ankle hurts what am I not being flexible about) and I look back at my gt to see what it is. When I have worked out the issue, i tend to use work with my guides/angels/god to resolve the issue through physical mediumship work, and then heal it and remove it from my energy, the energy of the situation, and the past, cut cords etc. you need to utilise the skills you have to work with the issues in a way that’s comfortable for you.

The GT for me is a good tool for finding out where are issues, like a drawing board. if you dont like what you see again, work on it some more, but remember its not instant

214red

Notes

Your looking for movements in the chart, your not looking for a perfect re-cast, your looking for the issues to look like they have been resolved. the mountain is not always a problem, nor is the mice, it depends how they act within the GT.

your looking for a more harmonious flowing GT, thats balanced and if feels nice when you look at it, you dont recoil in horror

halil

I've never thought of doing this, but would certainly love to try it. Thanks for providing all the great information red!