Past life/soulmates/karmic Q&A

214red

I added a thread here to see if anyone wanted to look at lenormand to answer karmic/past life/soulmates/twinsouls or flames or any related such question. these will likely be 'why is so and so in my life...' type questions or 'why does this keep happening to me..' ones. also any question related to guides or loved ones that have passed over can be put here too

Drop your question with the cards pulled and the answer, and others can help interpret, and if they want to pull more cards for you they can do.

Please also note the deck your using as that may help interpretation

alyna

Q: How can I attract a companion soul mate in my life?

Fish - Dog - Snake

Fish tells me I can use the power of subconscious attractions to manifest a soul mate(Dog) with whom I have a spiritual connection (Snake). The Dog is lovingly looking at Snake, but the Queen of Clubs is looking away from the Dog.
Dog can be the soul mate, but I don't understand how the Snake is helping.

For pictures: http://lenormanddraws.blogspot.com/2012/02/pictures.html

214red

Q: How can I attract a companion soul mate in my life?

Fish - Dog - Snake

Fish tells me I can use the power of subconscious attractions to manifest a soul mate(Dog) with whom I have a spiritual connection (Snake). The Dog is lovingly looking at Snake, but the Queen of Clubs is looking away from the Dog.
Dog can be the soul mate, but I don't understand how the Snake is helping.

For pictures: http://lenormanddraws.blogspot.com/2012/02/pictures.html
dog is a good soulmate card, but also here its looking at the snake, and the fish is behind it.

the fish is usually about money but in these questions i find its usually about emotions or the soul, so its saying your going to have to go very deep and deal with those emotions or your soul to find out what it wants in a mate (dog), the cards add up to 59 so ends up being 5 so the tree is a card here which makes sense, this perhaps is asking you to look at your spirituality and your family patterns, also put down roots so you are strong. in some ways it feels like its asking you to become the snake, become a master of your own destiny, own your intuition more and you will find what your looking for

alyna

dog is a good soulmate card, but also here its looking at the snake, and the fish is behind it.

the fish is usually about money but in these questions i find its usually about emotions or the soul, so its saying your going to have to go very deep and deal with those emotions or your soul to find out what it wants in a mate (dog), the cards add up to 59 so ends up being 5 so the tree is a card here which makes sense, this perhaps is asking you to look at your spirituality and your family patterns, also put down roots so you are strong. in some ways it feels like its asking you to become the snake, become a master of your own destiny, own your intuition more and you will find what your looking for

I was also thinking the same way because Snake is Queen of Clubs and I'm fire sign so I have often looked at Snake card as me. This must be true since its telling me to come into myself, telling me to find my strength within. The Dog can mean "help", so I can use my soul'd help is this being strong that is required.

lord_ewin

I've always thought I had a past life connection with this person, so I thought I'd try using Lenormand to explore it. I'm using the French Cartomancy deck.

Why was C in my life?

woman - tower - fish - rider - letter

Woman + Tower = the woman was lonely, looked vulnerable
Tower + Fish = looking for opportunities, looking for a soul mate
Fish + Rider = potential opportunities present themselves, or something worth considering
Rider + Letter = a messenger, in and out, business carried out

Mirroring:
Woman + Letter = woman writes, a woman of letters, a knowledgeable woman
Tower + Rider = a lone rider
Fish by themselves and central = plenty of more fish in the sea, this to me seems to be renewing the searching partern

It's like you were vulnerable or appeared to be so, but availble and clearly looking for an opportunity. Given the karmic spread, I'm inclined of using soul with the fish card when I normally wouldn't, so I will say that you were looking out for a potential soul mate and stumbled into someone who was doing the pursuing more than you were. The energy of self-reliance from the tower and the hyper-action from the rider seem out of synch to me (tower + rider), what's the use of a rider in a tower? His place is out there on the field, while her's is safely tucked away, writing letters and doing all this forward planning. One of them was a planner, while the rider doesn't do much planning... He's given tasks and is pointed in the direction he needs to go in. All the planning is done for him. At any rate, it's as if you both agreed to leave it there and that the cycle begins anew, for if the man is alone, the woman is also.

The spread to me is trying to let you know that when you are lonely, and when an opportunity presents itself it is worth while pursuing it, if only to pass on to the next opportunity when the current one isn't what we truly need / or is out of synch.

214red

I've always thought I had a past life connection with this person, so I thought I'd try using Lenormand to explore it. I'm using the French Cartomancy deck.

Why was C in my life?

woman - tower - fish - rider - letter
The tower an fish i can see as karmic indicators, since the question was asking why C was in your life, not 'will they come back' i see this there was a strong message for you here, the rider and letter are about messages, and the rider brings the message, so C was the rider in bringing the message. the message was to let down some of your defences related to your emotions, the tower is infront of the woman, the rider has to get past the fishes and the tower to get to the woman, also the woman has to get past the tower and the fish to connect on an emotional level with the rider.

So C was here to try and get you to drop your defences around your emotions and be able to create an emotional connection. i dont see that it means C will be coming back, it might be that that work has been done, or you will find another Rider to help you work on that.

214red

Woman + Tower = the woman was lonely, looked vulnerable
Tower + Fish = looking for opportunities, looking for a soul mate
Fish + Rider = potential opportunities present themselves, or something worth considering
Rider + Letter = a messenger, in and out, business carried out

Mirroring:
Woman + Letter = woman writes, a woman of letters, a knowledgeable woman
Tower + Rider = a lone rider
Fish by themselves and central = plenty of more fish in the sea, this to me seems to be renewing the searching partern

The spread to me is trying to let you know that when you are lonely, and when an opportunity presents itself it is worth while pursuing it, if only to pass on to the next opportunity when the current one isn't what we truly need / or is out of synch.
Hey LE am glad you dropped in:) i am also glad your looking at the fish as soul, but also with normal meanings, i think sometimes people only like it to mean one thing, but even here both the tower and fish look karmic but also practical!

The mirroring makes sense too, i do agree that the riders job has been done, time to move one, and i like the idea that plenty of fish in the sea, i see there is a conflict between the tower and rider, the tower is static and the rider is moving.

very interesting!

alyna

I have a question not with cards, but about the cards.

Key represents Karmic lessons, Tree represents Karmic matters, and Cross represent Karma.

How would you differentiate between these? or how do you look at these in a reading?