Timing Methods

metatron3

In the cartomancy kit ( LoS ) the booklet give a time period but I find it buggish, I mean ... why would it be so ?
But here is it if someone is interested :)

Rider : 1st to 10th January
Clover : 11th to 20th January
Boat : 21st to 31st January
House : 1st to 9th February ( why ? since january went to 10th ? )
Tree : 10th to 19th February
Clouds : 20th to 29th February
Snake : 1st to 10th March
Coffin : 11th to 20th March
Bouquet : 21st to 31st March
Sickle : 1st to 10th April
Broom & Whip : 11th to 20th April
Birds : 21st to 30th April
Little Girl : 1st to 10th May
Fox : 11th to 20th May
Bear : 21st to 31th May
Stars : 1st to 10th June
Stork : 11th to 20th June
Dog : 21st to 30th June
Tower : 1st to 10th July
Garden : 11st to 20th July
Mountain : 21st to 31st July
Path : 1st to 10th August
Mice : 11th to 20th August
Hearts ( why with an s ?? ) : 21st to 31st August
Ring : 1st to 10th September
Diary : 11th to 20th September
Letter : 21st to 30th September
Gentleman : 1st to 10th October
Lady : 11th to 20th October
Lily : 21st to 31st October
Sun : 1st to 10th November
Moon : 11th to 20th November
Key : 21st to 30th November
Fish : 1st to 10th December
Anchor : 11th to 20th December
Cross : 21st to 31st December

Georgina

Georgina

Time
The new handbook for the apprentice by Eileen Connolly

she shows how time is read in a reading
she shows the Aces as seasons and it depends where in the reading they are
she states that the important position in the celtic spreads are 5 6 7 8 9
when the clients query involves a time factor and there is an ace in any of the above five positions it indicates the time of year involved.

Ace of Cups = Spring = March April May
Ace of Wands = Summer = June July August
Ace of Swords = Autumn = September October November
Ace of Pentacles = Winter = December January February

so if the Ace of swords falls in the postion of 6 means that the event will occur in the autumn between september and november

The week
card 10 the outcome card in the celtic cross for example if the 3 of cups is in the outcome position number 10 it will show three weeks and the ace of swords is showing the autum September to November it will then be three weeks into september

Although the Aces are important in all five of the celtic positions as shown the two most revealing esoteric time cards are
Card 6 = this is before you
Card 10 = This is the outcome

there is further study where the aces fall and she takes the time to the month the week and the day

i havent mastered the art of time as yet but she has it clearly written in her book

Georgina

214red

Play time!

I pulled these cards for timing, now i know when its meant to be deleivered, but what do you think the cards say:

Anchor/bear/rider
Base:clover

Anyone fancy taking a stab at it?

lord_ewin

Sounds to me like you took express post... A week at most.

lord_ewin

Well, the clover... Is usually a short period of time...

The anchor to me meant potential delays in that it needed to be shipped, litterally.... But I see the bear and rider... So we have a super charged rider there, Popeye on horseback to describe express post metaphorically... So the delays should be minimal. The week was just an intuitive process from the feeling I got, which has no bearing on actual math skills this early in the morning... In my pre caffeinated state, that's the best you'll get anyway. :D

214red

Well, the clover... Is usually a short period of time...

The anchor to me meant potential delays in that it needed to be shipped, litterally.... But I see the bear and rider... So we have a super charged rider there, Popeye on horseback to describe express post metaphorically... So the delays should be minimal. The week was just an intuitive process from the feeling I got, which has no bearing on actual math skills this early in the morning... In my pre caffeinated state, that's the best you'll get anyway. :D

Well the medal goes to LE! its meant to be here tomorrow or thursday so within the week bang on, i would have misread it as the anchor is there and i would have put the timing back, but you have shown me a new way for the anchor.....

lord_ewin

Very good! i'm happy I got that! :) just let me know how long it did take! :) i didget the feeling of three days in my head, but couldn't tell you why.

214red

Very good! i'm happy I got that! :) just let me know how long it did take! :) i didget the feeling of three days in my head, but couldn't tell you why.

the thing is, it could take a week because you know what its like when they say they called and you werent in....and in reality you were, so it gets redelivered!