Reading discussion/feedback thread

214red

I thought this would be a good place to put any feedback or reading discussions that come out of the random reading Qs.

have you had a lenormand reading given to you, or a self reading that didnt come to fruition and you want to discuss?

214red

Ronia- Valentines reading discussion

Ronia in the random Q&A section asked about valentines day and got the following from BrightEye:
Paths - Ring - Rider
Is there a man in your life? I think he may pop the question.

Originally Posted by Ronia
No, I have no one in my life, I'm not sure this is about love, so I'll ask: Is this Ring and the news love related or else?
Mountain - Dog - Moon
I would say this is a friend who is far away from you and harbours romantic feelings for you. He's missing you.

From MK:
Originally Posted by Ronia
Q: Is this someone I'm romantically interested in?
Coffin flower anchor
--------------------------
Snake

No not romantically interested but someone you recently became closer friends with ( A female person). If you are bisexual this could be a base for romantic interests

Ronia

I'm re-posting here: regarding the February and Saint Valentine's readings - nothing happened. If needed, I can dig them out of the thread. I'm curious if anyone else has had more success and what the feedback will be. I noticed that in the beginning of the first Q&As thread, when we played for a while with you Red, things were surprisingly correct. I get the feeling the cards stopped responding at one point but let's see what the others will share.

214red

I'm re-posting here: regarding the February and Saint Valentine's readings - nothing happened. If needed, I can dig them out of the thread. I'm curious if anyone else has had more success and what the feedback will be. I noticed that in the beginning of the first Q&As thread, when we played for a while with you Red, things were surprisingly correct. I get the feeling the cards stopped responding at one point but let's see what the others will share.

Mountain - Dog - Moon

this was the response to 'is this love related' the moon here could be love related, but is also about cycles, same as the ring it can be about going round in circles or completion of a cycle. the mountain could simply be a 'no'.

Paths - Ring - Rider
this was the original reading, i can see how this could be seen as romantic, but since there is no partner on the scene perhaps that changes the picture, the ring in the central card, flanked by paths which is new direction or decision, and rider which is news coming, or a young person.
now we know nothing happened we can ask if you had any communication from a younger person that perhaps wanted to date you and you werent interested? if not we can perhaps see the paths as a decision to change direction romantically?
in the mystical the rider would be running towards the ring, the paths would lead to the ring, but both would be opposing so it would look like your going in circles.

metatron3

in the mystical the rider would be running towards the ring, the paths would lead to the ring, but both would be opposing so it would look like your going in circles.

I wasn't in the loop the first time but looking at it now, I would have said the same thing : things are going round. Loop. An horse in a jumping circuit, a garden path that goes round and a ring that just symbolize the circle.

214red

isnt hindsight fabulous...lol

Ronia

No, guys. Nothing, zero. No news, no invites, no changes in romantic direction, nothing. The Rider is very often a man actually but not in this case. Now with the Mountain-Dog-Moon, I can almost 100% say this has been regarding my ex (Dog) who (I suspect) has got into a new relationship (because he's moving in to a house which he a/bought or b/ is someone else's house). And the Mountain is distance, he's living away from me. But in this case the cards were not referring to my St. Valentine's at all.

And Paths-Ring-Rider could be about a decision to sign a contract and me getting the news about it - his purchase. But no Valentine for me. Which is weird because it would mean the cards didn't answer the question at all, again.

BrightEye

Or maybe sometimes the cards are just off? I find that a lot in these game threads because the readings are done quite quickly and maybe with less attention and focus than other readings.

Ronia

Could be. Although I personally always focus before pulling. I don't focus more on my GTs to be honest.

214red

No, guys. Nothing, zero. No news, no invites, no changes in romantic direction, nothing. The Rider is very often a man actually but not in this case. Now with the Mountain-Dog-Moon, I can almost 100% say this has been regarding my ex (Dog) who (I suspect) has got into a new relationship (because he's moving in to a house which he a/bought or b/ is someone else's house). And the Mountain is distance, he's living away from me. But in this case the cards were not referring to my St. Valentine's at all.

And Paths-Ring-Rider could be about a decision to sign a contract and me getting the news about it - his purchase. But no Valentine for me. Which is weird because it would mean the cards didn't answer the question at all, again.

did you get the news around valentines day? because if so this could fit, the mountain is also a blockage, so it could be the way you felt after the news? if the question was ' good news for me romance wise on valentines day' then you might have got something a little bit clearer and focused on you, but this was asking about the day so it could have ended up being a general reading.
Rider could be the news of commitment from a man, or it could be the man you used to be commited too.

did you on the day think your going round in circles in love?