Which deck has your favourite and least favourite back design/colour ets and why???

Richard

Here is a scan of the ISIS back. There is nothing that I don't like about this deck.

Attachments

• isisback.jpg
    isisback.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 166

nisaba

I at first thought the Cary-Yale Visconti had the worst cardback in the world - it was a plain beige.

Then along came the Blue Moon - nothing on it at all, just the white of unprinted cardstock. In fact, I have a subcollection of decks with the worst cardbacks in the world, and those two feature. :)

BeyondtheVeil

I think Crystal Visions has one of the most beautiful card backs. :thumbsup: It is so 'girly" and beautiful. I have bought several of those decks for people based solely on the beautiful backs. Well, I mean I liked the cards themselves, but the backs 'sealed the deal". Everyone who has received that deck absolutely loves it and thinks it is so gorgeous.

It is late, but I will come back later to update the worst back.

Blessings! :)
BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

Well.. I just noticed that I had already posted about the Crystal Visions' backs. I still think those are one of the best beautiful tarot deck backs around! :thumbsup:

karen0205

I don't have a favorite card back design but I know I don't like the really bright, busy
backs. They the cards are all laying in a spread with really loud backs, it's distracting.
I like something more non-descript, like the MPR backs. Something sort of plain.
I really dislike when there's a pentagram on the back. It leans towards all that
witchcraft stuff that people are afraid of. I never use a deck with that on the back.

Alta

I am with Karen, above. All I really want from a back design is something reasonably attractive but very muted and non-distracting.

KristinCali

I'm a fan of the Universal Fantasy back, Ancient Italian, Shadowscapes...

I hate backs with a border around the design!

Morwenna

I am with Karen, above. All I really want from a back design is something reasonably attractive but very muted and non-distracting.

That's why I like playing-card-style backs.