Graven Images Oracle
Bohemian Gothic Tarot
Robert Place's Vampire Tarot
Mysteries of the Old Castle Lenormand
Tarot of the Dead
Day of the Dead Lenormand
Halloween Tarot
Vargo Gothic Tarot

If only I had Leilah Wendell's Necromantic Tarot! I would add that to my list!

Cerulean

LS Secrets and Aquarian

Boo tee full ghosts...
And so retro.

WolfyJames

Halloween is my favorite holiday :). I have quite a few deck for the season:

- All Hallows Tarot
- Bohemian Gothic Tarot (Silver)
- Bosch Tarot (some people do find Bosch quite disturbing)
- Gothic Tarot (Vargo)
- Guardian Tarot
- Halloween Tarot
- Vampire Tarot (Robert Place)
- Tarot of Vampyres

And in the oracles section:

- Madame Endora's Fortune Cards
- Mysteries of the Old Castle: The Gothic Oracle Lenormand
- Oracle of Shadows and Light

Winterchild

Halloween

I need extra help to make it Halloweeny here, having just celebrated Spring Equinox... If I have my way I would just be having a couple of assorted decks in my suitcase headed North LOL! As it is I will have:

Guardian
Vampires (RP)
Deviant Moon (which I cant get away from anyway)
Tarot of the Wyrd
Tarot Noir

I dont see the Zombie as Halloweenie... the colours are too light, it doesnt feel dark at all... love it though. Of course I may add others, like the Ghosts & Spirits.... most of my decks are of a darker nature.

EricthoDeSalamander

Hmmm, got some good Halloween-appropriate decks lying about, let's see...

The Halloween Tarot (Unabashadly cute and cartoony, and that's what I love about it.)
The Zombie Tarot (Twisted, funny, and entirely appropriate.)
The Tarot of the Vampyres (been giving some really fantastic readings with this one as of late.)
The Deviant Moon (I've been letting it sit too long, so perhaps it's time to dig it out and do a couple of readings.)
and...
The Wormweird. (I'm afraid to pull that one out, because it's not easily replacable. Perhaps for my own entertainment. I just have to remember to handle it with care.)

**Edit**

I almost forgot the Fallen Angel Oracle. I really enjoy the combination of funerary imagery, some nature, and other dark and foreboding things put together. Very darkly delicious in my opinion, and it can also be scarily accurate at times. Definitely good for Halloween readings. ;)

WonderGuy

I'm so ready for Halloween this year. I'll be using
-Halloween Tarot
-All Hallows
-Archeon

-Halloween Tarot playing cards (will use as an oracle)

-Deviant Moon (have never coneccted with it, may try again)
-Ghosts and Spirits (may just have to buy it)

rachelcat

I'm reading for a haunted house again this year. (Four weekends!) I'll use the Halloween. Nobody wants to use my vampires! (Place and Gothic Vampires). I guess they're too scary if you've never had a tarot reading before . . .

Hmm, I hadn't even thought of the Dark Grimoire and Necronomicon for halloween. I'll bring them along just in case!

Chiriku

Halloween was always my favorite holiday/occasion and autumn is far and away my favorite and most-relished season.

For those reasons, no decks currently out there meet with my approval as either Halloween-y or autumn-y enough. Gothic and vampire-y do not capture the spirit of the season for me, perhaps because they don't include enough of the seasonal/natural environment. I also don't like being locked into one theme for a deck that I would rather be Halloweeny generally and not focused on vampires alone or this or that scary narrative alone.

The Halloween Tarot, which was among the first decks in my collection and which I used to read at many events, does have the required seasonal flavor but it's too cutesy and humorous to for me to like using it as an all-purpose deck. Also, it too doesn't have the natural autumnal environment I want.

I really just want a serious-toned autumn-themed (northern hemisphere) deck and nothing else will satisfy me. For the time being, I'm willing to settle for a very starkly delineated autumn in one of the suits, but all the decks that have very clearcut autumn suits are unsatisfactory to me for other reasons (like the Hertz Faerie Tarot, which is hampered by, well, faeries).

As to the question of the thread, oh, the usual suspects: Archeon for the so-called "darker" deck [what is dark about this deck other than its literal, murky coloring?], Hudes for a slight autumnal feel, probably the Fallen Angel Oracle as mentioned above although I don't care for oracles and have to push myself to use the few I have, and, if I can stomach handling the sticky brick-like thing, Robert Place's Vampire Tarot.

I'll have to reconsider Sacred Rose in light of the recommendation, although my copy's out of reach at the moment.

toj

Tarot of the Dead
Deviant Moon
Dark Grimoire
Vampire Tarot (Robert Place)
Ghosts and Spirits

The last deck is the spookiest. When it seems the most inaccurate, is when it is the most predictive with its readings and it usually happens about one to two weeks after the fact.