Archangel Power Tarot

Nineveh

Hello! Has anyone ever used the Archangel Power deck? If so, please share your experience.

Thanks!

Celtictarot

Is that the Doreen Virtue one? Has it even been released?

Nineveh

Yes, it's her deck. It seems to be co-developed/designed with someone else.

I just found the thread where you all were oogling in anticipation for its release. :D
I think I may try something else from what I've read.

Asbestos Mango

Please, I'm just barely over the projectile vomiting from DV's Angel Tarot, and she's coming out with another?

Le Fanu

Power.

Now that's an interesting use of the word. Power to do what? And how? To be more powerful by deluding yourself?

It's just that these questions always come up. And it's so hard to think of these decks presenting a complete picture of anything. Least of all Power.

I say "these decks" because I think of them all as the same deck, herded gently into the same enclosure, kept at a safe, far distance from *life*.

Or is she going to surprise us this time with meatiness?

Emily

Wonder if she'll ever do a Lenormand, new Lenormands popping up all the time, an angel themed Lenormand lol :joke: })

Altena

*Sigh* If this was five years ago I probably would have gotten it, but to be honest I'm a bit fed up by now. I have almost all of her decks(including the Angel Tarot, which I've never once used for a reading) and it's a bit frustrating how it's all the same. If you have seen one, you have seen them all.

The oracle decks work for readings, fair enough, but out of all these decks there are only two or three I actually connect with. The rest are so distant and cold. Of course they don't come close to the depth of an average tarot deck, but what can you expect.

I used to really like Doreen Virtue's works, but like I said: enough is enough. Too many decks churned out on a regular basis and too few of them hold any actual substance. That said, I've actually enjoyed a few of her books(trying to create a balance to all the negativity in this post).

Aeric

Her idea of "Power" has been about empowerment, using angels and archangels to instill courage, wisdom, patience, etc. Usually each archangel represents a specific power that the user can draw on to feel more positive.

I wonder how this deck is different from the Angel Tarot. If the Majors were Angels and the minor suits were fantastic creatures, I want to see something different from creatures this time around for the Minors. I hope she can pull it off.