Lo Scarabeo 2014 Releases

Leonora

I think I could be persuaded to purchase the Ceccoli and the Mucha, especially the former. The artwork looks intriguing.

rachelcat

Hmmm, doesn't seem like I'm interested in anything but the kitties. (Of course . . .)

Thanks for the heads-up though! (I like the way the pages turn in the catalog . . .)
I like the looks of the food playing cards, too!

Oh, and the Lenormand Oracle Cards with the new backs . . .

That's what I get for looking at the catalog again!

Padma

Cat TdM (only if the pip cards are illustrated, though!) and the Mucha. I also like the gift wrapping paper :)

Does anyone know if their playing cards are thoroughly illustrated through the pips to the royals?

Luca

The thing that always prevented me from buying their decks was the hideous multi language titles on the cards. I mean ... you see a bearded guy sitting on a throne with a crown on his head and a big coin in his hand ... do your really need titles in 4 different languages to understand that he's actually the king of coins?
At least they chose to leave them out completely in their new decks!
I find the Mucha very promising. I Always wanted a deck with an Art Neuveau style but the ones already on the market are quite disappointing. Hope this one will be better.

BlackMoon

Wow!!!!

Tnx so much!!!!

KristinCali

The thing that always prevented me from buying their decks was the hideous multi language titles on the cards. I mean ... you see a bearded guy sitting on a throne with a crown on his head and a big coin in his hand ... do your really need titles in 4 different languages to understand that he's actually the king of coins?
At least they chose to leave them out completely in their new decks!
I find the Mucha very promising. I Always wanted a deck with an Art Neuveau style but the ones already on the market are quite disappointing. Hope this one will be better.

I too get frustrated with all the languages. The reason Lo Scarabeo has so many language titles is because they are based out of Italy and ship/sell all over the world. If they only printed Italian (or any other 1 language) I can imagine they would lose a high amount of business.

toj

The Cat Marseilles - I'm having that!

The Nicoletta Ceccoli reminds me very much of Mark Ryden, whom I love. I'll be having this deck as well.

The Cat Marseilles sounded stupid, but looks kind of cute...not sure about buying it.

The Ceccoli deck looks oddly creepy and I definitely want that one.

I love the Celtic iPhone case. Odd that the iPhone 5 cases are coming out right before the 6 comes out which should be a different body style. I have the 5s and it will work on that...but am already planning to sell it to get the 6.

Paign

I liked Sacred Feminine and Silver witchcraft and the Ghost Tarot. I Especially love the Ceccoli deck.