Rare Marseille Tarot

hionic

I'm looking for a rare (maybe old) version of Marseille Tarot. I've got the Grimaud version, but now I want a deck more special... something that can inspires me. Do you know any Tarot of Marseille kinda rare or where I cand found some?

Thank you! :)

Le Fanu

Why does it have to be rare? Why not just beautiful?

You can't do much better than the Flornoy reproductions (do a search - Flornoy Dodal or Flornoy Noblet)

You might be disappointed to find that they are reasonably priced ;)

journeyinghome

A vote for the Flornoy Noblet here! :)

Richard

Why rare? The Flornoy Noblet is a reproduction of one of the oldest known Marseille type decks. Personally, I find more 'inspiration' in some of the more modern renditions of the Conver Marseille, such as the CBD or ISIS.

Deacon76

I also recommend the Flornoy reproductions, particularly the Noblet. Reasonable price, friendly service. I like the card stock as well. While I'm not sure I'm quite comfortable using a bridge or riffle shuffle, it certainly feels solid enough to use for readings without worry about damaging the cards in process.

jema

I adore Flornoy's Dodal myself
But if you want rare try to find the Robledo TdM. It is stunning and in rather limited editions.

Attachments

• Robledotdm.jpg
    Robledotdm.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 145

Rhinemaiden

Flornoy Noblet... I treasure mine! :thumbsup:

Inconnu

Troll ebay for "Il Meneghello" packs. They do some historic reproductions. Some could be considered "rare"ish.

They are nicely done & some in limited editions.

I guess you could buy from them directly, though I've not done that.