Impressionist Tarot Lo Scarabeo

Le Fanu

Last night it was in stock at the Book Depository. I ordered it but this morning I saw that it was now unavailable. Mine should be Ok. Of course I'm curious but I have a hunch from what I've seen that this won't be a reading deck for me.

Cocobird55

Mine is pre-ordered at Amazon. I learned some more about it -- each suit is going to be by the same artist. Not sure how they will do the majors.

GlitterNova

Mine is pre-ordered at Amazon. I learned some more about it -- each suit is going to be by the same artist. Not sure how they will do the majors.

According to the AT description, the majors will be a mix of French artists.

lightpers

Thanks for the information that the deck is available at Alida, Le Fanu. I've been pursuing this deck. When i recieved it the deck seems very classy but there were cards that makes me have to stop and think about it once a while.

I want the deck to be in gold edges but silly me, the deck is fabolous typical LoS already

karma1

Impressionist tarot

hello, im sorry i rarely post here but i'm a bit confused about which to order. i went to Book depository ( as the are usually the cheapest option for me with free postage to Australia.) and they have different options.?.
Impressionist tarot -mixed media lo scarabo may 31st. for approx 30 AU$
Impressionist tarot kit Lo scarabeo -may 31 currently unavailable. /$?
Impressionist tarot kit -mixed media Llywellyn july 8th Pre order. 35 Au$
Impressionist tarot -deck llywellyn preorder july 8. 27au$
is lo Scarabeo any different to Llywellyn? or is there a change made to the july edition?
and doesnt mixed media mean it has the book?. maybe i should be asking book depository. ;_0 but i also would like to know if you think Lo scarabeo is superior or inferior to Llywellen if any difference at all. thank you.

Le Fanu

No difference between Llewellyn and Lo Scarabeo. Just order the cheapest. Then you'll get just the deck.

Mine was dispatched from the Book Depository yesterday. Yippee!

Rhinemaiden

Le Fanu.... I know you weren't enthused about the USG Art of Life Tarot... what appeals to you about this deck?

Le Fanu

erm....No limiting quotes? I don't imagine myself reading with it but I'm curious. I always give LoS decks a chance. Let's see!

Rhinemaiden

erm....No limiting quotes? I don't imagine myself reading with it but I'm curious. I always give LoS decks a chance. Let's see!

Looking forward to your impressions ;) ...

mydearruby

erm....No limiting quotes?

hahahah Art of Life certainly lowers my expectation of its like. I actually trimmed the quotes but it just did not work :( the images were already pinned dead like butterfly specimens.