Fountain tarot / buy one get two / anyone in France interested in splitting ?

Carojulie

Hello,

I see in this thread (https://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=257097&page=2) that the Fountain tarot website might have another of their special offer "Buy one deck, get one free" between march 20 and march 24.
I have not verified this information myself but Im sure we can trust the AT member who relayed it, and I was wondering if anyone is interested in sharing the price with me, so we can get one deck each ?

Especially someone from France, since I live in Auvergne and it would be more worth it if the shipping costs for shipping the second deck are not too high.

Anyone from france ? or from Auvergne, or from Lyon or St Etienne, by the way ? That would be even better.

Thank you !

Edited on april 7 : I am no longer looking for someone to share with, thank you for your understanding !

Nosgo

I live in Lyon but I already bought this deck last year...

But I like the idea of splitting the costs in the future for a similar occasion ;)

Carojulie

Hi Nosgo,
Thank you for your answer ! I' ll think of you if there is another similar occasion !

This is off topic, but can you recommand any tarot shop in Lyon that would have a large selection of decks ?
9 I will start a new tthread for that if the mods prefer.)
Or you can PM me in french or english !
I use english here in the thread, so the mods can follow :)

A bientôt !