Bonefire Tarot- From Schiffer Publishing.

wooden-eye

On the table, just out of reach, my very own Bonefire sits snuggly in a beautiful box, with its very own companion book.
Yes- IT HAS ARRIVED!.....The day finally came.
....and it is even better than I dared hope for.
Now it is very different from my self-published edition of 2013. Schiffer have make the deck everything I did not. This Bonefire is big and glossy and the colours are singing. This is a brave Bonefire and actually very like my original paintings.
Here are a few pictures.
I almost forgot to say,
BONEFIRE TAROT WILL BE UNLEASHED ON NOVEMBER 28TH (and is so darned cheap from Amazon right now)

Attachments

• 20161019_153333.jpg
    20161019_153333.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 627
  • 20161020_111631.jpg
    20161020_111631.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 658
  • IMG_20161019_172821.jpg
    IMG_20161019_172821.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 635

rylla

Thanks so much for the post. I have the original edition but how could I resist? Ordered.

journeyinghome

It looks FANTASTIC! Congratulations wooden-eye!

Holly doll

O
I almost forgot to say,
BONEFIRE TAROT WILL BE UNLEASHED ON NOVEMBER 28TH (and is so darned cheap from Amazon right now)

Darn!!! *wails plaintively* that's TOOOOOO far away

<wanders away from computer & wonders what to do to take up the time>

JylliM

It looks FABULOUS!! I'm chuffed to know I'll have the brand spanking new, shiny, in-your-face version as well as the absolutely delicious self-published version. AND that there's a book to match. That's the bit I like the most - I get to savour some wooden-eye wordsmithery alongside the cards. Lovely.

decan

Interesting deck, colorful! Thanks :)
I read that Grizabella is fond of this deck, she will be very happy!

CharlotteK

This forum is a total disaster for my personal finances. Have ordered this, it looks fabulous 😃.

decan

This forum is a total disaster for my personal finances. Have ordered this, it looks fabulous 😃.
I use the wishlist for this reason; the wishlist allows to don't be carried away too quickly! :)
But I recognize it looks great!

Achlys

The art is pretty. It reminds me of tattoos or ed hardy

MoonGypsy

Wow!

Oh Gabi, i am so thrilled for you and us! The Schiffer edition looks totally awesome!
i have had one on Pre-order for months...;) The packaging and deck look so terrific!

i didn't know it would be bigger...it will be wonderful to have two sizes,

But my "precious" will always be my #1Bonefire--Artist's edition. i am so happy that the deck is once again in print, and will go into the hands of a much larger audience.
Your beautiful Art needs to be seen, appreciated and adored. This a deck like no other...
and is filled with layers of symbolism...yet very easy to read.

i LOVE Schiffer's Author Description:

"Australian painter Gabi Angus-West creates ultra-vivid visions of the seen and unseen. She enhances, beautifies and flatters, making the unpalatable ripe and delicious: placing symbolic truths of human creativity where ardent seekers are sure to find them."