Cathy McClelland's FULL 78 Star Tarot!!

starlightexp

Holy cripe!!! This is one of my FAVE majors. I had kinda given up on seeing the full 78

MoonGypsy

i received the happy email, too! i am so excited and joyous for Cathy and us!

RavenOfSummer

I know many of us have been waiting for this full deck to be finished for Many, MANY YEARS... I just got an email from Cathy McClelland that it's now available for pre-orders on Amazon to be released next spring!!! 🙌

https://smile.amazon.com/Star-Tarot...d=1477262122&sr=8-1&keywords=cathy+mcclelland

Here's a link to her website so you can see how beautiful it is: http://www.cathymcclelland.com/html/tarot.htm

I'm all squiggly with excitement!😍

Thanks for sharing this Dee Ell! I signed up for updates on this deck a few months ago, but did not get an email for some reason so maybe there was a problem with my signup...in any case, it is a beautiful deck!!

Achlys

The colors are so vibrant!
This is getting preordered asap

MoonGypsy

The colors are so vibrant!
This is getting preordered asap

A very wise choice. Cathy is a master artist, without a doubt. :love:
i have been longing for her full deck since i first received her Majors Only many
years ago...
i still remember the profound and emotional effect it had on me, when gazing at the paintings for the first time-- One of the most wonderful Death cards i have ever seen...

Needless to say--i have pre-ordered. :)

Nemia

A very interesting deck - thank you for the link, I didn't know it before. The Aces remind me somehow of the Cosmic deck (where they are among the strongest cards IMO), and I love what she does with the minors. Very interesting use of colours and symbols from different cultures, and it doesn't feel forced or structured artificially. A deck that I'd like to see in a lucid dream.

Dee Ell

Holy cripe!!! This is one of my FAVE majors. I had kinda given up on seeing the full 78

I know, right? I've been monitoring her progress on her website for years (she'd occasionally update it with new minors she'd finished) and emailed back and forth with her a few times, and she kept saying "next year" was the release date. So I got extra excited when she finally said "next year" and that it was actually available for pre-order!! :D

debbie76

Wow, these are gorgeous. Will be a long wait to they release in early 2017! I'm still stuck with my ones I got from lotus tarot years ago

Dee Ell

Wow, these are gorgeous. Will be a long wait to they release in early 2017!

Well, her Majors only deck was released in 2007, so for those of us who have been waiting years and years for the full deck to be done it seems like just around the corner! ;)