Thinking about making an undead oracle

.traveller.

I'm thinking about making an undead or fear oracle and I was wondering what people would generally expect to see from such a deck. It sounds strange, but since I have alot of undead dreams I figured this would be a good way of working through them.

shemsu sutekh

I am so into this idea.

.traveller.

Apparently, it's just you and me :)

I did some poking around and I didn't see anything like what I have in mind already out there. I'm thinking something shadowy and suggestive for the images, the oracle part will draw upon developing/discovering inner strength by overcoming fear. That's my working premise at least, knowing me, it may change.

tarot4fun

Well, are you talking about zombies, vampires, angry or sad ghosts???

:heart:

Little Hare

um can you actually clarify what you mean? because to me undead and fear are two totally different kettles of fish and have completly different meanings

Cheers

PP

.traveller.

tarot4fun said:
Well, are you talking about zombies, vampires, angry or sad ghosts???

and ghouls, can't forget the ghouls :D
I don't want to do blood, guts, and gore though. I want to try to capture the atmosphere of fear, kind of like the really good suspense movies. Only they have sound to help create the mood, whereas I just have images. I don't know if it will work but I am going to try.

.traveller.

peace_pixie said:
um can you actually clarify what you mean? because to me undead and fear are two totally different kettles of fish and have completly different meanings

Cheers

PP

I am thinking more of fear as existential terror, rather than fear as phobia or fear of the unknown.

Azarial

It definately sounds interesting and something that I would probably be interested in. It would be a great deck for inner work on things we have a hard time confronting.