The Aquarian Qabalah by Naomi Ozaniec

Richard

The term 'Aquarian' Qabalah seems to imply that the 'Piscean' Qabalah is out of date. However, I don't think we are in the Age of Aquarius yet, are we? Have the astrological correlations of the Thirty-two Paths changed? Not that I am overwhelmed by curiosity. I always thought of them as more metaphorical than astrological anyhow.

I am enjoying the old, antiquated Mystical Qabalah by Dion Fortune. Even if it is out of date rubbish (and available free on the Internet), the woman was a brilliant witer!

I don't mean to sound caustic, and if it seems de-enabling, it is just to caution ATers to be discerning about their purchases in these times of diminishing income.

Rosanne

I don't mean to sound caustic, and if it seems de-enabling, it is just to caution ATers to be discerning about their purchases in these times of diminishing income.

You old hippie! I give up Palm oil to buy a small piece of the Amazon as often as not eating allows me. There is nothing tactile about a Kindle. Anyway I have been given a book. I have so much reading to do, that I do not want what is unnecessary. Can any one give me a view on this?
The Secret Doctrine of the Kabbalah: Recovering The Key To Hebraic Sacred Science by Leonora Leet.
PS. 2 bb's 1 B, 2 ll's 1 L, C Q K....so I am going with the Forum Title spelling..even though I prefer Abjad to Alphabet... considering the no vowels etc etc.
This forum reminds me of the great debate about the dress of Monks in two Monasteries in early Medieval times. It caused great furore, blue- black, short -long, hood -no hood and as they were reclusive- no one saw them anyway. Bit like on the web really.
~Rosanne