Tarot Decks containing no nudity?

Fyrefly

Thank you all bunches!!! You guys all helped out a ton and I really appreciated it.

In the end I couldn't decide and I ended up with not one, but three decks! Haha, silly me. The art is so pretty though!

I got Pagan Cats (Mini), Crystal Visions, and Steampunk (Moore)

They come Thursday! Super excited!

Edit: I also wanted to add that I added almost all the other decks mentioned here to my wishlist and am planning to get them in the future! I'm probably going to end up with a collection~ Feel free to keep suggesting if you'd like because I'm still looking! :)

Padma

Steampunk can be a bit challenging for the new reader, but the art is great :) also, you won't regret the Pagan cats, for sure! ;) One of the most readable decks I own.

Fyrefly

Steampunk can be a bit challenging for the new reader, but the art is great :) also, you won't regret the Pagan cats, for sure! ;) One of the most readable decks I own.

Yeah, I heard that, but I'm willing to learn :D and I always have the other two to start on!

I love cats so much, so naturally I had to get the deck! I have my own black fuzzball roaming around my halls somewhere. Cats are amazing!

Padma

Yeah, I heard that, but I'm willing to learn :D and I always have the other two to start on!

I love cats so much, so naturally I had to get the deck! I have my own black fuzzball roaming around my halls somewhere. Cats are amazing!

I agree! I have an old black cat, myself. Cats rock, glad you have one to love you! :love:

The Pagan Cats deck...just seems to speak. Just let them tell you what they are saying...and they will purr for you :) I never go by the traditional meanings with this deck, I just let it talk - and it does! :D

Come back when you get your decks, and let us know what you think! ;)

Fyrefly

I agree! I have an old black cat, myself. Cats rock, glad you have one to love you! :love:

The Pagan Cats deck...just seems to speak. Just let them tell you what they are saying...and they will purr for you :) I never go by the traditional meanings with this deck, I just let it talk - and it does! :D

Come back when you get your decks, and let us know what you think! ;)

Will do!!