The Princess of Disks

rivertail

I have just pulled this card in a three card spread. I am interested in the idea that there is a wealth of experience 'gestating' or growing. Whatever lessons are there must be allowed to develop fully as there is much potential there. A great card in my opinion

ravenest

rivertail said:
I have just pulled this card in a three card spread. I am interested in the idea that there is a wealth of experience 'gestating' or growing. Whatever lessons are there must be allowed to develop fully as there is much potential there. A great card in my opinion

Hi RT, you are in northern hemisphere are you not? So its coming toawrds the end of winter 'up' there. This is the time phase I see in this card. For me it is like the Princess has been in the woods over winter, in deep contemplation that has come to an unconcious conclusion, It is not spring yet, when the conclusion begins to manifest in the external world, but winter is about to end, the princess is making forays out of her snug little cabin.

Check out her wand, it has a diamond head and is pointing down towards the earth and appears to be radiating out or recieving some energy.

I find this v.intersting. The diamond is one of the hardest substances of the most common base element, basically compressed carbon, from deep down inside the earth.

In Bio-dynamic agriculture Rudolf Steiner says that the earth 'breathes in' in winter. Also that the forces of minerals deep within the earth, release their potential energy and fertilising processes that move up towards the surface, soil and growth zones (and I have noticed that some of my native trees seem to grow better in winter!). Also the forces of the outer planets (including energy from beyond Saturn to the 'furthest reaches' of the cosmos) radiate into the deep earth to be stored there and then radiate up into the growth zone.

As above so below. Kether (the diamond) is also in Malkuth, the earth or material manifestation.

Somehow the Princess either knows, or is about to more fully comprehend all these processes.

LOVE this card! Check the expression on her face! (And some say Frieda's art is expressionless?).