Fenestra Tarot

blackadder

I would love to see this group up and going again.

Myrrha

I just got this deck in a trade. Love the emotional colors and the sense of somber depth to it. Is anyone else still interested in studying the deck?

--Myrrha

Apellis

I'm using this deck at the moment - am trying to add to the card descriptions as they come up in my daily reads. I very much like the fantasy edge - it's quite a cheerful deck and I don't think I'd use it for everything, but am in the right frame of mind to have it as the daily atm. It's also been very faithful to what's going on (we decided to take our very very old and now quite sick cat to the vets tomorrow, and the card I pulled for the daily read ten minutes later was 'Justice'. This made me feel a lot better about whatever descision we have to make for her)

Myrrha

Apellis said:
I'm using this deck at the moment - am trying to add to the card descriptions as they come up in my daily reads. I very much like the fantasy edge - it's quite a cheerful deck and I don't think I'd use it for everything, but am in the right frame of mind to have it as the daily atm. It's also been very faithful to what's going on (we decided to take our very very old and now quite sick cat to the vets tomorrow, and the card I pulled for the daily read ten minutes later was 'Justice'. This made me feel a lot better about whatever descision we have to make for her)

Oooh that is a hard decision to make. [[[Apellis]]]]
This deck does seem to reflect what is going on in my daily draws as well. It will be great to have more people posting their stories and studies on these cards.

Apellis

Thanks Myrrha. ((hug)). It was a tough one but she was very very old - over 20, and we didn't want to see her suffer. We're very sad but it was the right thing to do.

On the other side of life, I am still very much liking this deck and it's really read true over the last few days. I agree with you about the colours - when I first looked through it, I thought it was a bit too cartoonish, but think that the subtlety of the muted colour changes that. Colour isn't the first thing I'd look for, but looking through this and the other study group posts, I realise it's another thing to pay more attention to.

AmethystEyes

Is anyone else interesting is getting this group up and running again?

Tarot Orat

DevilishAngel said:
Is anyone else interesting is getting this group up and running again?

You know what, I just got a Fenestra and am loving the imagery, really want to start working with it. And I've been wanting to join some study groups, too; and hey, you've bumped this up where I could see it exactly when I was starting to look! So, yes, I'm interested :)

Love the 9 of Pentacles, I always go to that card second (after my significator, the Queen of Swords) when I get a new deck. The woman and falcon are both bound, and with bird unhooded they also bond. (I was a falconry nut as a kid :) )

AmethystEyes

Tarot Orat said:
Love the 9 of Pentacles
Oh me too! I think that's my favorite card, unless I'm forgetting one.

tarotlaura

Ohhhh the Fenestra is my favorite deck. I would love to get something going. What card should we do first? Should we start with the 9 of Pents?

Tarot Orat

tarotlaura said:
Ohhhh the Fenestra is my favorite deck. I would love to get something going. What card should we do first? Should we start with the 9 of Pents?

9 of Pents would work great for me :)