first time posting, need help.

alene2345

A situation with a guy friend, up until a few weeks ago, was turning romantic when he started acting strange towards me.
I went to get a card reading and was told that another woman who works with him did something magically so that he would see only her and think of only her.
Now my guy friend has a higher position at work than I and the last time I saw him he was very cold towards me and immediately the other woman that I also know who is an assistant manager also walked in and the way she asked him a question about going someplace it was like she was compelling him to go.At the time I knew nothing about what was going on.
My question is is there anybody here that can help me?
If not what can I do about this.
I was in the process of falling in love with this man.
The tarot reader is someone that I trust that I have known for years and what she has told me in the past has always been true.

Sulis

Hello alene2345,

Welcome to the forum :).

I'm not really sure what you're asking but you seem to be asking how much faith to put in the reading you got since it doesn't seem to match the situation..

Personally, I'd say that you should go on the physical signs of what's happening rather than what the lady who did the reading for you said..

The main advice I'd give is to do a reading yourself asking what you need to know about your relationship with this man and maybe how you should proceed if you want to get to know him more romantically… If you did that and you're having trouble interpreting you could post it in the Your Readings forum and see how other people see it.. In Your Readings the reading must be your own though, not one done by someone else and you must interpret yourself before getting input from other readers here.