King of wands, his feelings

ChristianReader

What are the feelings of the king of wands??? i know he has mastered energy and the use of it. Does he feel confident capable and inspired? i am speaking in terms of romantic feelings. I k.ow this king the most romantic but in a relationship what are his feelings

danica

***I would have thought very sexually orientated. The guy is strong of wand and hot of body.

Yes, and maybe not so focused on committing his hotness to just one person.. passionate, eager, willing to try new things, enjoying some challenge, and variety.

ChristianReader

I agree about the passionate and sexual part but i see the king of wands as having more control of himself

tarotcognito

I agree with ChristianReader on this one. I see the King as having a bit more mastery over his impulses. He has some maturity and knows the difference between sexual attraction and genuine interest. I do think he would need a partner who was adventurous, open and passionate, though. Loyalty is generally not a problem with this King - unlike the Knight of Wands, but that's another thread altogether. :p

Just my twos. :)

ChristianReader

thanks lokasenna. I knew i wasnt off with my interpretation