What's the Postman Bringing? Part 14

Miss Divine

The Aquarian arrived.. Still waiting for that Unicorn oracle deck to get here.

baconwaffles

Finally ordered the Decan cards to go with my Tabula Mundi deck. They should be on their way...

BeyondtheVeil

Tarot of the Pirates and Impressionist Tarot

I forgot to say that the Tarot of the Pirates and the Impressionist Tarot decks have arrived. I think these are going to be two of my favorites! :thumbsup:

Tippyjane

Tyldwick

Congrats! I'm where you were during months and months of "should I or shouldn't I". Update us on the deck if you like! Especially the cardstock. In my book it has to be brilliant since it's a £60 deck.

My Tyldwick arrived and I have to say I am a bit overwhelmed. I knew it was beautiful but I had an emotional reaction when looking at the cards that was surprising. I can see that there is depth to them and I 'm not sure I'm a skilled enough reader for them.

I love them❤️

Beanfeasa

Tarotbg Haul

Il Meneghello Visconti di Modrone and Neoclassico both on back order, hopefully they ship soon!

AnemoneRosie

Slow Holler. With import fees and dollar conversion it was almost $100!

Snowhunter

My Tyldwick arrived and I have to say I am a bit overwhelmed. I knew it was beautiful but I had an emotional reaction when looking at the cards that was surprising. I can see that there is depth to them and I 'm not sure I'm a skilled enough reader for them.

I love them❤️

I'm currently waiting for the Rosetta Tarot papyrus edition and the accompanying Book of Seshet. Tyldwick has been on my wishlist for so long but the shipping pushing the total cost over $100 is what's making me hesitate. I will get it eventually. Enjoy!

obeygravity

I ordered another deck that I came across by chance and I'm really looking forward to it coming in! It's the Student Tarot/Stained Glass and it practically screamed at me when I saw it. The only thing is I wish the little booklet came with English translations. Apparently it only comes in Chinese which is fine as the decks art seems to read super clearly. I'd just love to get more insight into where the creator was coming from with their interpretation of each card. Either way, really looking forward to when it comes in!

LadyKathryn

I ordered another deck that I came across by chance and I'm really looking forward to it coming in! It's the Student Tarot/Stained Glass and it practically screamed at me when I saw it. The only thing is I wish the little booklet came with English translations. Apparently it only comes in Chinese which is fine as the decks art seems to read super clearly. I'd just love to get more insight into where the creator was coming from with their interpretation of each card. Either way, really looking forward to when it comes in!

Girl- do you have room for all of these decks?!