I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO spread

Elven

OOOh!!! I like this spread!! Thanks Lawguy!!

Blessings
Elven x

Dragonfly Nymph

Hi new to the site but saw this thread and had to check it out. And Wow I love it. It is going to come in handy. I like both layouts but I tend to be a little scatter brained;)at times so I think Pink Willows layout will work for me. But I think it a great spread.

I think I will be learning a lot from you guys.
DS

Dragonfly Nymph

Hi new to site and saw this thread and just had to check it out. I love it. I can definetly use this one. I like both layout but I tend to be a little scatter brained at times so I think Pink Willows layout will maintain what little sanity and brain cells I have left :) But I really do like Lawguy

I see I will really be learning a lot from you guys.
DN

lawguy51

Hi Dragonfly N. Welcome to the forum and I'm delighted you like the spread. And Pink Willow had a good idea for it which I am also using. The spread has proved useful this month. Have fun with it.

Lawguy51

Carla

I just used this spread with my hubby, using the 8-bit Tarot, on the query: 'What action should I take to find a buyer for the Empire Strikes Back arcade game that I need to get rid of?' :) The cards told him to get to work (3 of Pentacles) and avoid getting lost in ruminations and waffle about it (The Moon).

Exogenesis

I like this spread because if it's objectivity.

But I got a confusing reading. I got a very negative card for the reason why I should do what I should do, and a very positive card for the reason why I shouldn't do what I shouldn't do.

I'm fairly new to tarot. Is it possible that the cards got swopped around?

Hemera

Maybe..Sounds interesting. Maybe you are overlooking something? I suggest you try to interpret the reading yourself first and post it to Your Readings (this area is just for Spreads) and then you can discuss it with others and get some ideas. But please read the Posting Rules for Your Readings first.

Oh, and welcome to the world of tarot and to AT forum Exogenesis :)

Virgo26

Nice spread. Used this the other day for a situation and it seemed to clearly address the issue!

Chimerical

Just used this spread and it seems to have worked amazingly well. There are a couple of cards I'm still trying to understand fully, but the overall message was really clear and spot on.