Mystical Lenormand Card Meanings??!!

Guiding Cauldron

Can anyone help me find the meanings of the mystical lenormand cards please? Or refer a good book for this?

I have a deck but no LWB with it, and although I have an idea intuitivly what eth cards are saying I would liek to cross reference to be sure. Thank you. :)

Golden Moon

Well there are only German books for the Mystical Lenorman Cards, I do not have the titles off hand. On the other hand, the members here at AT are thinking of openning a forum dedicated for the Mysstical Lenormand, or something of that nature. I know what you mean by having an idea of what they are trying to tell you, I own them after a few month of hesitating to get them. They practically speak to you.

Here is the link to the forum
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=117877

Enjoy. :)

Guiding Cauldron

thank you very much Golden Moon I'll have a loo through, I did do a web search last night as well and think I may have hit some options there too. Cheers xx

flashdownglory

Lenormand Card Meanings

Please check out www.spiritual-balance.com for Lenormand Card meanings, combinations and readings. E-books available!

stpcarly

I hope you found the meanings you were looking for. I basically use them as I would any other Lenormand deck, for me they are not like tarot with a different spin on things. As for the link in the post above mine, unless I'm missing something, that site is for people willing to pay for meanings and stuff, it isn't just a helpful free site.