Mystical Lenormand OOP?

Kangiska

Hi Andy

Thanks for the link, I found decks there I have never seen before :)

Greetings

Kangiska

DownUnderNZer

And they also have some wonderful other decks otherwise unavailable in the US. I also found that their postage charges to the US are astronomical.

When I placed an order some years back from them to Japan...not only didnt the order go through..they wouldnt respond to emails either. :(

andybc

And they also have some wonderful other decks otherwise unavailable in the US. I also found that their postage charges to the US are astronomical.

I can't comment on charges to the US, but their service is second to none. Most of my decks come through them - they combine postage very reasonably, they are fantastic in communication, and they have such an impressive range.

I've done bulk orders before if others want decks.

214red

I think you can still get it off www.esoterikshopping.de.

It'll most likely have the LWB in German, but you can look at NoCoolName's thread which is similar, or just use another source.

if you buy it, its worth buying the 4 extra cards at the same time, and if you dont like them am sure others will buy it off you, because the shipping is very expensive for just the 4 cards.
i now have one deck with, one deck without,and i hate not having both the same, but cant justify shipping

SolSionnach

What are the four extra cards? I've never heard of that.
I have a copy of the deck, it's so sweet!

I also love the Judith Bartschi Lenormand, got that from amazon.de, I think

SolSionnach

Nevermind, I just found the 4 extras. Trying to decide if it's worth it to get them...

Le Fanu

Nevermind, I just found the 4 extras. Trying to decide if it's worth it to get them...
They seem a bit gimmicky for me. Isn't one of them an angel? Those damn angels get everywhere. I'm quite happy not to have the 4 extra cards. I'm sure you don't need them...

Tag_jorrit

They seem a bit gimmicky for me. Isn't one of them an angel? Those damn angels get everywhere. I'm quite happy not to have the 4 extra cards. I'm sure you don't need them...

A bit crotchety today, are we? Here, Le Fanu, have a wee glass of cognac.