What Lenormad Deck Are You Currently Using?

lennylove

It's a mix between Mystical Lenormand (my all time favorite) and Under The Roses which is my newest addition. I feel Under The Roses is very accurate with interesting pictures on each card.

Brighid

The Daveluy Lenormand. I prefer cards closer to my own age.

Lil Red

I am currently using my Rootweaver Vintage Lenormand. It is one of my post precious deck that I use as well I like the pictures a lot!

Miss Divine

The super cheap Carta Mundi works the best for me. I have tried some fancier decks but no, just isn't the same and a pain in the @ss doing the GT with. Other simple and cheap decks I use and click with due to their simplicity is the Iris, Blue owl and the Piatnik. The good thing about this is though, I never get tempted to buy more Lenormands.

TarotFlow

I've just purchased Alone's Vision mini lenormand they are simple and yet very beautiful. I'm pretty sure they will be my to go deck. I also have Emerald forest mini deck. Absolutely beautiful deck - like the images are coming out of the magic forest. I just wish i had bought a bigger deck.

Village Witch

I find myself reaching for the Magisches Lenormand these days. I love that the playing card inserts are small and do not detract from the main image.

Cacia

I use 2 decks the blue owl and the piatnik Mlle Lenormand.

I wonder if you guys have reading circle for lenormand like they have in Tarot. I would love to join a reading circle to learn more about this oracle

conurelover

Ohhhhh I so wanted the McLoughlin Lenormand but I believe they sold out. I am currently into seeing the playing card inserts on my cards so I am using my LoS Lenormand Oracle for the first time today. :)