cirom

Here is the 7 of Swords

Attachments

• NG 7 SWORDS comparison.jpg
    NG 7 SWORDS comparison.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 767

MoonGypsy

Here is the 7 of Swords

Absolutely Stellar, Ciro! :thumbsup: i want this deck so much, i can taste it.:p

Thanks for posting this latest gem!

Little_Sparrow

Oh I am so excited! I love this card! I Want this deck! *counting down to Yule season!* - I'm hoping to get 2 (1 to collect 1 to use!)
First time I think I've ever looked forward to winter :bugeyed: lol

Pandora MoonRaven

I must say I have all your decks and for some reason Gilded is the one I really "click" with out of them all. Though all are beautiful its the only one I read with. This new version is AMAZING. Its like the Emeril version "Kick is up a notch".

As far as the Queen of Swords I saw leave her! The other one was much too err sweet. She looked a little demure for me regarding a tough broad like the queen of swords, I also agree with a couple other members. No matter what her physical traits, the QOS is confident and is not someone to mess with. This card captures that. You don't focus on her physical as much as her air of inner strength and self assurance.

I think she is fabulous, along with the rest of it. ;o) (This comes from a breastfeeding mamma that still has some of her looks and takes no crap off no one!) HAHA.

MoonGypsy

I think she is fabulous, along with the rest of it. ;o) (This comes from a breastfeeding mamma that still has some of her looks and takes no crap off no one!) HAHA.

You go girl! i am glad you are my friend, Momma bear!:D

Stormdancer

Here is the 7 of Swords

I haz a question, and I am NOT meaning to open a can of worms, so IF that happens will the MODs please just delete????

I notice the color changes of the main character's clothing. Was this done on purpose in a symbolic way, or more of an artistic way?

And just on a suck up note, but it's TRUE!!! I have LOVED watching you and your artwork evolve over the years. I never bonded with the Gilded, but these new images are striking! This is aNOTHER Ciro must have deck.

Do you do "Trades"? I haz teenagers....3 of them....:D

cirom

There is no* symbolic rational for the change in color, just for some added variety.

I not clear on what you're offering as a trade, how many teenagers would I actually get for a deck? If they eat as much as mine did, or use the phone as much as mine did, I think I might trade you the deck in exchange for you keeping them.

oops, I edited this to add the - NO.

euripides

*bwahaha* ... oh yeah ... I only exist to stock the pantry and pay the phone/internet bill. :)

Another brilliant, brilliant card. There's just so much unique character expressed right there... that and the mature artistry.

SO looking forward to this deck. I'm getting the collector's edition of this one, budget be hanged.

Eyebright

Sigh I have missed alot in my 5 week absence! I want this sooo bad, it looks stunning!

cirom

Over the years I increasingly associate to this card, its easy to relate to the overall process of producing a tarot deck

Attachments

• NG 3 pentacles.jpg
    NG 3 pentacles.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 297